Chapter Thirteen

Killer
(Raph's POV)
I entered the lair casually, the recent rain washed off the blood of my fallen enemy. Mikey ran up to me smiling, "Thank God you're ok!" He tackled me into a hug. I looked down at his small body squeezing me tightly, I wasn't in the mood to hug back.  The others gathered around us and Mikey released me from the hug, still smiling.

"Where have you been?" Lucifer growled with crossed arms.

"No where." I said and glared at him.

"Raph. Where have you been?" C asked nicely. I now noticed...he would be a great leader. He probably once was.

"Finnishing a job." I grummbled.

"Job?" Leo questioned.

"Won," I clentched my jaw and looked at the floor, "He's dead now." I muttered.

"What! You killed him!" Lucifer exclaimed.

"So what." I snapped at him.

"You really screwed up." Lucifer muttered and held his head.

"There won't be any more trouble from him."

"But you killed a man!" Lucifer protested.

"An evil criminal who ruined Opal's life. He almost killed Opal, see where that's gotten her!"

"It doesn't mean you kill him!"

"It couldn't go unnoticed! The problem is now gone."

"A problem solved? Honestly Raph, you are one of the most irrational and idiotic person I ever met, but everyone knows killing isn't the answer!"

"But it was." I said, Lucifer glared at me, knowing that I won this arguement. I left the room and went to mine. I closed my bedroom door and sat on my bed. I sighed and closed my eyes before I picked up a weight. I lifted the heavy weight and repeated, I sometimes switched the arms to workout evenly. After a few short minutes a knock sounded at my door.

"Yes?" I grummbled.

"I need to talk to you," It was C, "It's about Opal. May I come in?" He asked.

"Come on in." I said eagerly. C opened the door and walked into my room and looked down at me.

"Opal has a great chance of amnesia. Lucifer and I think it's better if she didn't know us." He said emotionlessly. I dropped the weight out of surprise and it crashed against my feet. I gasped and held my foot, I looked up at him.

"Can't you stop it? Or do something about it?" I asked feverishly.

"I wish there was Raph. We all need to agree on this decision, if she does forget...then what?" C asked me. Why did I have to decide?

"She could live a normal life....If and only if she has amnesia, she should get to live her life fully. She should forget us." I said monotone.

"Good. I have to check on Opal." He said and walked out of my room. I got up on my feet and raced to the door, I opened it more and looked down the hallway at C.

"C-can I come?" I stuttered. My wall was breaking. Opal was the one destroying it. I can't tell if that's good or bad.

"Sure. I'm just doing a regular check up." I followed him to the lab and stood on Opal's left side and held her hand tightly. C stuck a needle in Opal's right arm and looked up at the heart monitor. Her beat was steady, then picked up greatly.

"Go get Lucifer and Donnie." C ordered with his voice filled with both fear and worry. I raced out of the lab and to the two boys. We all ran back to the lab, Lucifer and Donnie immediately begain working on her. I stood in the back watching as the three started to talk sciency stuff.