Ch. 4 Good Morning

*A/N I dedicate this chapter to... *drum roll please* R5LOVE! she always comments and votes, and like I promised, I'd give dedications for that stuff! and she has this amazing fan fiction 'You Hypnotize Me' that's coming to an end soon. I REALLY REALLY REALLY think you guys should read it! great stuff! so check out the song on the side and please comment! I hope you like it! :) and here's the polyvore link: http://www.polyvore.com/ch/set?id=88833384 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 4- Good Morning

Jaimie’s POV:

♪ You like mismatched socks with polka dots. You like your pizza cold. I think that’s hot… I hear Rocky singing ‘Fallin for You’ blasting in my ear. I open one eye and see that it’s 6am.

“Ughhhh!” I moan. I turn over and cover my head with my pillow. ‘It is too early!’ I scream in my head. Then I feel a sudden jolt and quickly sit up alert.

“Good morning, beautiful!” I hear from Ross lying to me. “Great song,” he laughs.

“What are you so happy about? It’s 6 in the morning,” I whine half awake.

“From reading your class schedule yesterday, I saw we have a couple classes together” Ross says smiling.

“What classes?”

“Uh… 5th period math and 6th period team sports,” he recalled.

“Seriously?! Those are like my two favorite classes! And I love math!” I shout. “…now I have to spend it with you,” I mutter to myself.

“How could you love math? I hate it! It’s so confusing,” he admits.

I snicker. “Maybe if you make my life here less miserable, I can tutor you,” I retort jokingly.

“I don’t need your help. And besides, you’re probably not as good as you think you are,” Ross says with pride.

“You’re right. I’m probably BETTER than I think I am!” I laugh and walk over to the dresser. I look through and find a ‘first day of school’ outfit. I walk over to the bathroom leaving Ross alone. I change in the bathroom and then come out to see Ross in nothing but boxers.

“Can you put some clothes on, please?!” I say sheltering my eyes. Ross blushes, fumbles in the dresser for some pants, and changes into jeans and a t-shirt. I open my eyes and look into the mirror, starting to fix my hair. Ross comes over to do the same thing. I pull my hair to the side into a fishtail and put my black beanie on. Ross just stands next to me, looking into his mirror, fixing his hair. I quickly put on my makeup and look over to see that my alarm clock says 7:30am.

“I’m gonna go. First period starts in half an hour, and I have no idea where my first class is,” I say breaking the ice.

“Not without me!”

“What do you wanna follow me for?” I ask.

“Well… I can help you find your class.”

I smile at him, and he smiles back at me. We both sit on my bed.

“You do know you have your own bed, right?”

“Yeah, but I like it here,” he replies sweetly staring into my eyes. I look away and laugh. Load of crap.

I lace up my Galaxy Chuck Taylors and him, his blue Vlado Atlases. We both walk out of the room and shut the door behind us. It’s pretty quiet for a while, just awkward moments of eye contact.

“So…"

“So…,” he repeats.

“I-I like your shoes,” I say looking down at them. “Aren’t those the same ones you wear on Austin and Ally?”

“I like yours, too. And, yeah! How did you know that?”

I turn away from his smug face, look down at the ground as we walk, and blush a little.

Ross laughs. “So first, you wear an R5 tee. Then, your alarm clock plays ‘Fallin for You.’ THEN, you know what shoes I wear on Austin and Ally. Jaimie Woodland, you are a BIGGER fan than you led on!”

“Maybe a little?” I smile guiltily. Ross laughs again. Then the awkward silence returns.

“So what’s the room number for your first class?” Ross asks.

I take out my class schedule and scan it for the room number. Ross puts his arm on my shoulders, peers over, and scans it with his finger. Normally I would remove his arm, but… I kind of liked it. I guess he’s grown on me. I let out a small grin.

“There it is! English, room A124.”

“Cool! So that’s in the A wing downstairs” I conclude. We walk around for a while with his arm still around me until we find it.

“Ok, gotta go,” I tell Ross as I remove his arm. I head to the door.

Ross grabs my arm, pulls me into him, and smiles. “What? No goodbye kiss?”

I put my hands on his shoulders and shove him. As I walk through the doorway, I smile back and say, “See you later!”

“See ya!” he shouts back, finding his class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N it was short, I know. but this was yet another 'surprise update'! (you're welcome! :) ) and please comment on absolutely ANYTHING! thanks so much for reading; I really appreciate it. see ya tomorrow!