*A/N (another)

Hi everybody! I know what you're probably saying. "Jaimie! Where have you been?!" and "It has been a month! When are you going to update?!!" and definitely this "WHEN ARE JAIMIE AND ROSS GOING TO KISS AND GET TOGETHER ALREADY???!!!"

I will answer all your DYING questions right now hahaha

 1.) I have been crazy busy with the holidays. Some family visited, and, unfortunately, some friends checked into a hospital. 2.) I will get to that in just a second. 3.) It's coming... don't worry... ;)

So about #2. The thing is, not only have I been busy, but I've also had writer's block... I'm kind of stuck on what to write for the double date, so here I am now. I'm posting this to ask for suggestions. I already know WHERE I want the date to be. I don't think I'll say here where it is to keep it a surprise.

Please leave me comments below suggestions for the next chapter-things you want certain characters to say or do. Anything at all! I'll read ALL the comments, pick out and use the ones I like, and give credit where credit is due in my next chapter.

PLUS, I'll start giving out those promised dedications to those of you who guessed correctly where the double date is! Yay! :D

I plan to post the next chapter either this weekend or the next. BUT my schedule is always changing, so the posting dates might, too. That's why I included in the book's title '*Slow, Unpredictable Updates*'. It's probably going to stay that way for a while. I hope to see you soon and A LOT of comments. Byee!

~Jaimie