|| Chapter 2 ||

Waiting for his future wife, Robb sat in Winterfell waiting. The small council had gathered that day to plan the wedding ceremony and have the future Queen be coronated. Robb wasn't the King of The North for no reason, and every King needs his Queen.

He had no idea who was coming to marry him, and that scared him the most. His girlfriend, Talisa, was nevertheless unhappy about the arrangement, as was Robb, who had planned to marry Talisa and make her his Queen.

"LORD TYWIN LANNISTER, OF HOUSE LANNISTER!," the announcer exclaimed as he came in with his horse, with Jaime trailing behind.

"LORD JAIME LANNISTER, OF HOUSE LANNISTER!," the announcer shouted as Jaime trotted in.

"QUEEN REGENT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, CERSEI LANNISTER, OF HOUSE LANNISTER!," he continues.

Robb watches attentively, trying to locate his future wife-to-be.

"LORD TYRRION LANNISTER, OF HOUSE LANNISTER," followed by Tyrrion on his horse.

In came Elizabeth, half asleep on her horse, and barely looking at where she's going. She didn't far when her horse came to a full halt, making her jump awake. Turns out, a man holds the bearings on the reigns of the animal so that the announcer can call her name.

"LADY ELIZABETH FURROW, OF HOUSE LANNISTER!," he yelled, voice cracking by the end.

She couldn't even get a normal intro like her family. Great. She looked around, wondering which one of the Stark men would be her new husband, but she got nowhere. She hopped off her horse, then lead away by some women who were hired to get her dressed.

Meanwhile, Robb was pressed up against Talisa, kissing her passionately behind the castle walls. If today was the last day that they could be together exclusively, then he had to take that leap of faith with her.

She began undoing her dress when he abruptly made her stop. He gazed into her chocolate colored eyes, wondering if he was ready to do this with her, or if he was ready to do it with any one. He rested his forehead on hers, staring soulfully into her eyes.

"I love you, Robb Stark," she whispered to him, her teeth grazing his ear.

"I love you too," he leaned down and pecked her, holding her in his arms. "You can stay here if you want to."

"I think I'll take up on that offer," she smiles.

"I'd rather be with you than a Lannister any day," he strokes her cheek, "Now, I have to go meet my 'wife'."

"As long as you don't fall in love with her, I can cope with this arrangement," she says before he's able to leave.

"Believe me, my love is only for you," he gives her a smile before walking away.

Elizabeth had been all dressed up by this time, her green gown was complimented by her sibling's' mother's earrings. She loved them since the day she saw them siting on Cersei's vanity table back in Kings-Landing, and she'd been wearing them ever since then.

They gave her luck, even through battles, she'd never seemed to be on the losing side of things. She was a competitive one, in everything really. She'd beat Jaime countless times in sword sparring, and that's where her competitiveness had come from.

"We are here today to reunite the Houses: Lannister and Stark, by betrothing the King of the North, his Grace Robb Stark, and Lady Elizabeth Furrow," the grand master spoke, his voice very brittle, ticking Elizabeth off.

She looked to her right to see Robb, the man she fought in front of, standing next to her, with a harsh look on his face. He refused to maintain any eye contact with her, making her feel a little more uncomfortable than she already was. She couldn't wait till this was over and she could go back into her armor.