|| Chapter 4 ||

Alex had taken the liberty upon himself to scare the living daylights out of Grey Wind whilst he slept next to Robb. Being a cub, Alex didn't think it through, and when waking up the dog, he'd woken up Robb too.

Robb awoke with a sudden jolt, a freight train running through his head. He was panting hard, with beads of sweat trickling his forehead. He was missing Talisa more than ever, and had just awoken from a nightmare involving her.

In his dream, Robb was dancing with his wife, Talisa, swaying her with him. He was feeling happy and very content with his life. The scenario changed, and he was chasing a girl through the woods. He never caught her, but he saw her face: Elizabeth Furrow. She consoled him, and had taken his innocence with him in his dream.

He kissed her, held her, and slept with her. He felt happy. Even more happier with her than with Talisa.

But when he awoke, those feelings died with his dream. He felt something for the woman sleeping beside him, but nothing as strong at what he had with Talisa, that feeling was unmatchable.

"What's wrong?," Elizabeth groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Your kitten probably woke up the entire castle," Robb sighs, collapsing back into his bed.

"He's not a kitten," she defends, calling Alex over to her, where she stroked his snow resembling fur, "he's going to grow up to be a fierce lion. A Lannister Lion."

"Stark's don't have lions, blondie," Robb huffs, "We have wolves."

"A dire wolf isn't a wolf," she chuckles, "It's a dog. Crack open a book, Robb."

"I've read more books in a day than you ever will in a lifetime," he fires back at her.

"Hostility will get you nowhere with me, Stark," she hoists herself up on her elbow, looking at him.

She let her blouse loose, letting it fall over her shoulder and exposing the curve of her breast, but not all of it. She only let him see what he'd never get to touch, to frustrate him to the point where he would surely leave her.

He glanced at her, then down at her exposed skin, gritting his teeth to control himself. Robb had his needs, and if she was going to act like this, then two could play at this game.

"I'm going to have a bath," he proclaims, getting up.

Thinking she had one this one, Elizabeth turned to her cub, helping him fall asleep beside her.

"If you need anything, make sure to let one of your handmaidens know," he says, making her look up at him.

She scans his upper body: completely chiseled. His abs were defined, pectoral muscles flexed, biceps toned, and arms veiny. She twisted her legs together, biting her bottom lip to hold her from doing anything irrational.

"Are you okay?," Robb held in a smirk, knowing the effect he had on her. He chuckled, turning his back on her, but what he didn't expect was Elizabeth slowly walking over to him. She stood opposite him, her green eyes peering into his own.

He took in a gulp, flexing his jaw slightly. Her eyes were full of some sort of emotion that he couldn't break into, she was like an impossible puzzle.

"Go on, Stark, do it," she whispered to him, sincerity dripping from her voice. "I know you want to."

He tried to evaluate what was happening, but he couldn't. He was mesmerized by her mysteriousness, by her aura, and by her attitude. She was ten times the woman Talisa was.

So Robb did what any man would do in his situation, he kissed her. He buried his hands in the folds of her night gown, around her waist. He lifted her legs up, wrapping them around his torso before laying the both of them back on the bed.