|| Chapter 10 ||

Another update wtf? Inspiration's taking over me, guys #kissmysandals #iamlegitkhaleesi

"Speaking as a man, I must say that you lost your innocence quite late, Stark," Jaime commented, riding beside Elizabeth, but looking over her at Robb on the other side, who had Sansa riding behind him.

"Also speaking as a man, I think you should know that losing your innocence to your sister doesn't count," Robb jabs.

"Well, you lost your innocence to my sister, and that seems to count?," he fires back.

"Boys," Elizabeth warns, "stop it or I'll cut your sword hands off so you wont be able to even lose your innocence to yourselves."

"Hah!," Robb laughs, "You can't be serious."

Jaime gives him a serious expression in return.

"There's no way you could carry a threat out like that," Robb chuckles at Elizabeth, who gives him a dead glare.

"You best believe I can, my lord," she chuffs.

"She's right," Jaime nods.

"What can she do?," Robb shrugs.

"She once chopped off my toe because I wouldn't give her doll back at the age of thirteen," Jaime explains, "This one isn't to be messed with."

"What can I say? She's my wife," Robb smiles, proudly, giving Elizabeth butterflies in her stomach when he said her title.

"You both don't understand how lucky you are, do you?," Jaime smiles.

"Luckiness isn't the key, brother," Elizabeth says, "It's all fate."

Sitting back in the gardens of Winterfell was one of the biggest dreams come true for Elizabeth for the past month

Sitting back in the gardens of Winterfell was one of the biggest dreams come true for Elizabeth for the past month. She had visions of the wild poppies and dandelions that grew in the harsh conditions there, and she loved every single bit of it.

"Has Jaime left, then?," she asks Robb as he walks towards her through the arc of the little entrance that lead into the garden.

"Aye," he nods, smiling as he took a seat opposite her. "You look more beautiful than ever, my lady."

"Hush, you," she blushes, splaying her hand against his broad chest.

A sheer dullness of mood overcomes Robb as he thinks about Talisa. He gulps as he lays down on the dry grass extending his right arm out before crossing his left one behind his head. Elizabeth slowly lays down, placing her head on his extended arm. He looks up at the sky with her, as he once did with Talisa.

"There is always a girl before you marry. The one you thought you'd marry. And when you've a daughter, as she grows up, you see glimpses of that lady in her. It's scary to see how much she looks like her. It's astonishing to see how much your daughter loves treats, chocolates, the color red, surprises, and moments, exactly like her. How beautiful she looks in white dresses, exactly like her," Robb mutters as he strokes Elizabeth's head.