|| Chapter 21 ||

Her body froze as one ship came to a halt and she let go of Kane, looking up at the man with the familiar voice. The man who shouted was none other than Jon Snow, and next to him was a man that Elizabeth wasn't ready to face: Robb Stark.

She gulped, not moving at all. Kane rolled his eyes and dragged her to shore where he got her out and cradled her back to the little tent they had set up. He continued to wrap a blanket around her as the men of the north began climbing down from their ships.

Robb and Jon snow were hesitant to approach Elizabeth, and when they tried, they were confronted by Kane. There was an angry expression plastered on his face as he stared down the two men, one was his former king.

"You're a long way from the north, my Lords," Kane said through clenched teeth.

"I need to have a word with Lady Elizabeth Furrow—," Robb began, but was quite rudely cut off by Kane.

"Lannister," he corrected, "Her name is Lady Elizabeth Lannister of Casterly Rock."

"Well... I wish to have a word with Lady Elizabeth Lannister then," Robb stated.

"Keep wishing, Wolf boy," Kane mumbled.

"I'll help the men," Jon said as he walked off to the other side, letting Robb fight his own battles.

Robb looked at Kane with desperate eyes, "Let me talk to her."

"Did you realize the magnitude of your actions that day?," Kane narrows his eyes in anger, staring Robb down.

"I know what I did was wrong, but I need to fix it," he responds, looking over to Elizabeth, who was being consoled by Jaime.

"You've done enough—," this time, Kane was cut off.

"Let him through," Elizabeth's weak voice calls.

Kane looks at her with disappointment before moving to the side and letting Robb pass. Robb sucked in a shaky breath, walking pass Kane's large figure and stepping towards the woman he loved. She saw him and immediately all the feelings rushed back to her, making her sick with nostalgia.

Jaime had gotten up and cleared this side of the land out, giving Robb and Elizabeth some time alone. All the soldiers groggily got up and fussed their way to the other side of the area, which took a few minutes. Even Kane left with them.

"Elizabeth—."

There was a renowned clap heard as a fast and hard skin to skin contact with the palm of Elizabeth's hand to the side of Robb's face. He looked back at her, grabbing her arms and pulling her in for a hug, which she accepted for a few seconds before pushing him off.

"You have some nerve, Robb Stark!," she shouted, pushing him so he stumbled back in his seated position opposite Elizabeth's.

"I know, I know," he agreed, grabbing her wrists yet again, yanking her to his lap, but this time to protect himself from all the blows she was delivering to him with her fists against his chest. "Elizabeth, I'm sorry!"

"'Sorry' won't fix anything!," she yelled back, thumping his chest with her fists, making him stumble harder till he fell on his back. She fell him but sat upright on his waist as he laid on the ground. "You're an asshole! I hate you!," she slapped his chest a few more times, but then all she could have done was broke down into tears as her slapping subsided.

"Calm down!," he shouted back at her, trying to stop her claw-like hands from adding more bruises to his chest (or ego).

"You-You can't come back and make me feel the way I did for you!," she sobs, beating his shoulders and chest repeatedly.