|| Chapter 13 ||

"Alright, men of the north, we will be training you today!," Elizabeth proclaims to the first batch of a hundred soldiers, all of whom had amused expressions on their faces.

"Yeah, right, teach us how to fuck," a man snickers.

Elizabeth looks at him with a knowing look, asking him to come forwards, which he did. He was quite handsome: his hair was dark brown with piercing blue orbs. He had the slightest bit of facial hair, complimenting his rigid jawbone structure. He was also tall, much taller than her or Jon Snow, with broad and leaned back shoulders.

"I am your Queen, do you not have any manners?," she raises a brow, smirking.

"M'lady, you can't teach us how to fight, you're a woman," he rolls his eyes.

Elizabeth takes out her sword, kicking his feet to make him fall down, then pressing the sword against his chest. She smirked, very proudly, then looks up at the other men, "Any one else want to question my fighting abilities?"

There was a dead silence within the men, and Jon Snow started chuckling ever so slightly. He had found great amusement in her actions, also being very proud of her. He always thought she could be a great warrior, she was the one he really had a thing for.

"Get up, soldier," she motioned for the man on the ground to get on his feet. "What's your name?"

"Kane Fitzgerald, m'lady," he responded, nodding his head down. She saw the small scar above his eyebrow as bended down, "How well can you fight?"

"He fights almost as good as me," Jon responded in behalf of the man.

"Well," she looks up at the soldiers, "Men of the north! I will lead you to battle, watch you bleed and bleed along with you, I will fight beside you, shed your tears and relate to your hopes, but I will not be protecting you. When you're out there, you are with your brothers, and it's every man for himself. If you don't have a death wish, you will kill any Frey soldier you see, helping yourself and honoring your King."

Everyone looked at her attentively as she continued, cheering her name, "From now onwards, Kane Fitzgerald will be my second in command, and you and the next thirty fleets will be led by him."

"Thank you, m'lady," Kane bows.

"Do not disappoint me," she warned, then looked back at the men, "Experienced soldiers on the left with Commander Kane and I, and trainees on the right with Lord Snow."

"M'lady, almost a quarter of all the untrained men are now trained," Kane reports to her, following her around as she searched for Jon Snow for his report

"That's not nearly fast enough," she mutters, "Walder Frey could attack us at any point now, and most of my men are unskilled. We need to work faster."

"We're workings fast as we can, but that's not the problem."

"Enlighten me, Kane," she turned to face him as they steadily walked.