|| Chapter 28 ||

By dawn, they had all made it to Casterly Rock. Elizabeth was more than out of her mind, her head filling with several upon several of questions to ask Myria, but it wasn't possible. She'd had enough of everything that was going on in her life, with everything from Talisa and Robb to her own siblings killing like it was a sport. Yet, she wore the Lannister name on her sleeve next to her heart, where everything was vulnerable but at least she could look over her shoulder and know that those two things would be infinite.

Life was harder than it seemed for her, and though this was a bad thing, it still meant that she still had a mind of her own to think things through and actually articulate the life she had been blessed with in front of her. The title 'The Lady of Casterly Rock' wasn't to be taken lightly either, with power comes responsibility, with freedom comes great liability, but with love comes complete madness. And who was anyone to say she wasn't experiencing that madness right this second?

"Elizabeth," Robb muttered as he slung his arm around her waist while they rested in her new quarters.

"Yes?," she sighed, coming back from her train of thought.

"Marry me, Elizabeth," he murmured into her ear, "Make me the happiest man in the Westeros by marrying me."

"Again?," she chuckled.

"For the last time till forever, my Queen," he pecked her forehead.

She sucked in a breath, "You're serious?"

"More than anything," he smiled, placing his hand on her growing belly, "More now than ever before."

"I'm sure he'll be happy with his parents together," she smiles, placing her hand on her growing bump.

"He?," Robb smiles, "You've made me even happier."

She took his hand in hers and guided him off from where they laid and towards the door. "I need to show you something."

They made their way down the stone steps of the tower, mirroring that of the Red Keep, continuing to descend to the gardens that awaited below. She loved Casterly Rock's geological location, it had beautiful summers and fleeting winters; not too hot, and not too cold. And during the springtime, like now, the flowers blossomed to their peak and radiated colors she could only dream of.

Smack in the middle of the gardens was a well, one with quite clear water, and had a glass bottom which had fire under it, making everything in the well a whole lot clearer. Most wells would be used for extracting buckets of water, but this one was her mother's. It was made especially for Tywin's wife, when she was pregnant with Jaime and Cersei, and from the stories Elizabeth had heard, her mother was very fond of it.

At the bottom of the wishing well lie hundreds of pennies, some green with age and others still that shiny silver. Elizabeth stops to glance down at them through the clear water—each one a heartfelt wish or prayer. Each one represented pain and hope. She dug a hand into her pocket and pulled out a coin, the smallest change she had and tossed it in, watching it sink, joining the others. "This is how we are," she mused, "all of us needing hope, even if it's just pennies in a well."

"Hope for what?," Robb questioned, looking down at the now sunken penny.

She sucked in a breath, "Hope for a better future."

"And what—," Robb was cut off.

"M'lady!," a lord ran towards them, panting, "M'lady, your presence is asked in the main courtyard."

Elizabeth furrowed her brows, "For what reason, my Lord?"

"Trust me, my Lady, you will want to know once you get there...," the Lord looked terrified.

Elizabeth gulped in a breath

Before her were three, very matured, very deadly, dragons.

The dragons were the color of the night, not a coincidence, but merely a function of their multi-chromatic skin. In the forest behind them, they were a similar pattern to camouflage colors. In the city they were concrete grey and variations of that. Their eyes were able to zoom in from hundreds of meters away and their eyes could isolate sounds from one another.

"Good Gods," she muttered to herself.

A white haired woman descended from the black one, her blue dress failing to even crease, her eyes lighter than any shade of baby-blue, followed by her many advisors. Behind her, a woman with frizzy dark hair, an elder man, and... Tyrion?

She gave her brother a strange look, confused as to what he was doing.

"What brings you to Casterly Rock, my Lady?," Elizabeth interrogates.

The dark haired woman steps up and clears her throat, "This is Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons."

"Her title is like a book," Robb mutters, a chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Do you find something amusing, Lord Stark?," Daenerys questions, cocking her brow at him.

"No, not at all, your Grace," Robb bites his lip, stifling another chuckle.

"I'm here to negotiate with the Lady of Casterly Rock, I come as no threat" she declares.

"That would be me," Elizabeth states, stepping forwards, Alex standing close by her. She wasn't even intrigued by Daenerys.

"May we go somewhere to talk?," Daenerys proposes.

Elizabeth purses her lips, nods, and directs her guards, "Please take our guests to the main hall, serve her our best wine and platter."

Soon, they leave with the guards, and the dragons take off into the air.

"Lord...," she mutters.

"I thought dragons were myths," Robb said.

"They look pretty real to me," she looks up at the circling creatures in the sky.

Robb grabs her hand, "Whatever she says, and if she is so righteous, this may be a great way to get back at your brother and sister."

"I was thinking the same thing," she nods, "And especially with Tyrion by her side."

"How would that make a difference?," he asks.

They begin to walk to the main hall, "I've always trusted Tyrion's judgement."

Jon is the last one to walk into the main hall, confusing the pair. "Why is he coming?"

"I guess we'll have to find out...," Robb says, his hand secured at the small of her back, guiding her in the main hall.

___________________

I know it's been forever since I posted, but I'm back! 

and this is about to get really interesting ;)