|| Chapter 3 ||

The next day had been quite an early morning for Robb. He had expected to wake up in the afternoon, seeing as how tired he was from fighting in the war for all those months. But, alas, he couldn't ask for too much from himself, his sleeping pattern had evidently changed.

When he was fully awake, he was unable to get up, feeling a heavy weight on his chest. He glanced down to see Elizabeth's head on his bare skin, and her arm wrapped around his torso. That gave him a minute. A minute to actually register Elizabeth's beauty, and her personality.

Granted, she was a Lannister, but he couldn't see that in her, he only saw the good. And maybe that was a flaw in Robb, but so be it. His hands stroked her long blonde hair, taking out every loose braid that he could.

"What am I doing?," he whispers to himself, retracting his hand and placing it on her shoulder before shaking her lightly.

She groaned, turning to the side slightly, rolling off Robb and then off the bed. There was a loud thump on the ground followed by a small groan. "Oh, God..."

"Are you alright?," Robb peered over the edge of the bed at her, smirking.

"I bet you're finding this very amusing," she grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"More than anything," he bit his lip to stop the laugh that was threatening to come out of his mouth.

"Very funny," she saids as she got up and stretched, "So, Robb, what's the plan for today?"

"Plan?"

"Agenda? Schedule? Itinerary?," she says, getting up and taking an apple from the bowl before sinking her teeth in it.

"I have a long meeting with the council, don't expect me to join you for breakfast, but I will meet you for lunch," he yawns, slipping his boots on.

"Do you want me to call your sisters in for lunch as well?," she questions, slipping into her own boots.

"No," he shakes his head, "you and I are going for lunch together. My brother, Jon, thought it'd be a good idea."

"Jon Snow?," I raise my brow.

"Yes," he nods, "Why?"

"I'd love to meet him, I've heard about his bravery in the Night's Watch," her eyes gleamed.

There was a foreign feeling Robb had inside of him, a feeling of jealousy almost, but he gave her a weak smile and responded, "I'd love to take you to meet him soon."

When Rob went to his meeting, Elizabeth decided to explore. She walked through alleys, and through little hallways when she came across a small garden, with bleak green grass, with a man and a little girl.

"Hello," she smiled at them as she trotted down to them in some trousers and a clothed shirt.

"My Queen," the girl and the man knelt down.

"No need for that, here," she shook her head, noticing the sword in the girls hands, "You're Arya Stark, am I right?"

"Yes, your Grace," she smiled.

"Elizabeth, or Beth, is fine, love," the woman smiled at the little girl.

"Beth, this is my brother, Jon Snow," she points at him with her blade.

"You never point your blade at a man unless you intend on killing them," Elizabeth informs, using her index finger to put the blade down. "Lord Snow, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from your time in the Night's Watch."

"The pleasure's all mine, my lady," he kneels, taking her hand and placing a kiss on her knuckles.

"Beth is fine, Snow," she chuckles, helping him up, "Now, who's the best sword wielder here?"