v (kim taehyung)

when you're sick

"y/n!" taehyung shouted through the phone.

you coughed before responding. "yes, tae?"

"let's go on a date today!" he replied.

you coughed again, but this time activating a chain of nonstop coughing.

"hey, are you sick?" he asked, worried.

"i'm a little under the weather today, tae. i don't think i can take you up on that date offer." you said, sadly.

"oh," he said. you could hear his disappointment through the phone.

"maybe next time?" you said, in attempt to cheer him up.

"mhm, okay. feel better!" he said before hanging up.

you sighed. he didn't even give you a chance to say goodbye.

you decided to watch a movie. being cooped up in your room was really bringing your mood down.

wrapped in your blanket, you walked into your living room and settled on the couch, scrolling through movies on your television.

you had decided on a chick flick to cheer you up. you were almost halfway through the movie when your doorbell rang.

you got up, leaving your blanket behind, and headed for the door.

"hello-"

"y/n!" your boyfriend shouted, ambushing you with a hug as soon as you opened the door.

"t-tae?" you stuttered as you tried to maintain your balance from his hug. "what are you doing here?"

"i can't let my girlfriend stay at home alone while she's sick!" he said, kissing your forehead. "i brought some stuff over to make you feel better." he walked back to your front porch where he had a picnic basket full of goodies that would make anyone's stomach flutter.

"aw, tae. you didn't have to." you said, smiling. "but i don't think sour patches are good for my sore throat." you laughed.

"it's okay! it'll make you feel better mentally." he winked, entering your house.

you had spent the whole day being pampered by taehyung while he tried to be your makeshift nurse.

you didn't mind being sick if your nurse was this cute.