suga (min yoongi) pt. 2

part 2

yoongi was beyond confused.

he was cooped up in his dark, little recording studio, only he wasn't working on anything. he simply laid on the sofa against the wall with his earbuds in his ears, blasting soft ballad music into his mind.

yes, he admits to jumping the gun and assuming that you had some sort of relationship with jimin (who, he points out, was his friend first).

but he regrets leaving you alone and confused in your apartment.

he regrets kissing you like his life depended on it-- well, it did-- and leaving you to further question your friendship.

it had been weeks since he had last contacted you and he was dying to hear your voice, whether you were yelling at him or not.

but he couldn't bring himself to contact you.

he had purposely ignored your many attempts at calling him out of fear that he wouldn't know how to speak to you after what he did.

he sighs and turns onto his side, his face towards the cushions of the couch.

he closes his eyes and falls asleep to the sounds of piano and singing playing in his ears.

▧ ▨ ▧ ▨

"yoongi!"

he jerks awake and falls off the sofa. he pulls his earbuds out and proceeds to tell the offender to "get the fuck out" of his office.

until his eyes met familiar brown orbs that were glazed over with a layer of tears.

"y-y/n?" he stutters.

you don't utter any words but only jump on top of him and hold him in your arms.

you buried your face in his shoulder and cried. "why did you ignore my calls?" you sniffle. "do you know how much i missed you?"

his heart softens at your fragile form on top of him. he places one arm around you as he proceeds to sit up from his position on the floor.

you are sat in his lap as he tightly wraps his arms around you, instantly calming you down.

"i'm sorry," he mutters into your hair. "i thought you hated me after... you know."

"pabo!" you shout, startling him. you hit his chest with your fist, but still keeping your face buried in his shoulder. "i could never hate you!"

he smiles and runs his fingers through your hair. "i am a pretty big pabo, huh?"

the two of you sit there in the silence of his work studio for who knows how long. but finally meeting again after weeks of solitude brought a warm feeling to both of your hearts.

you sit up a bit straighter and extend your neck, placing a quick kiss on his lips.

his eyes widen in shock.

"how can i hate you when i'm in love with you, too?"