jungkook (jeon jungkook)

when the both of you first met

you were running very late. you had woken up in your room exactly seven minutes before the bell rang. you didn't even have enough time to brush your teeth. you quickly changed into uniform while internally freaking out, and dashed out the door with your bag while eating some tictacs to save others from your rancid breath.

you dashed down the streets faster than you ever thought you could run. you were grateful that you didn't live far from school.

you were not a late student. you had never been late in your entire sixteen years of life. not even once.

you weren't about to let this be the first time.

the front gates were in your sights. you dashed straight through them, not even caring that you probably looked like an idiot with a lion's mane for hair.

you were running down the halls that were nearly empty except for the students that were in your same situation. you were silently thanking god that there were no teachers or administration there to scold you.

you glanced at your watch on your wrist. you had exactly three minutes to be in your seat. why did your class have to be upstairs?

you were dashing up the stairs, your steps echoing throughout the halls.

i can make it, you repeated in your head. your classroom door was right in front of you.

one minute.

you were about to run through the door, thankful your desk was near the door.

BAM!

you flew backwards and hit the floor.

you looked up in pain and made eye contact with the person you ran into.

"i'm so sorry!" you said. "i was in a rush! sorry again!"

you watched as the boy's ears turned bright pink as he ran out of the classroom.

you got up, but before you did, you realized why he turned pink.

your undies were the same color.

you sat down in your seat right when the bell rang, sighing a sigh of relief. i'm not late...

you buried your head in your arms.

well, at least he was cute.