jimin (park jimin)

for @eatseokjins

you were mad.

your best friend had urged you to go on a vacation to busan with her, but she canceled last minute, leaving you alone and stranded in a city you've never been in before.

i knew we should've driven here together, not separately. you cursed.

you had managed to find your hotel for the night-- thank god. but you were starving and had no idea where anything was.

you went on an adventure, or at least that's what you called it to make you feel a little better about being there alone.

thank goodness the main streets were a mere five minute walk away, but all you saw were shopping districts. where were the restaurants?

after walking for a good fifteen minutes, you decided to ask a stranger for directions to the nearest food establishment because at this point you didn't care what you were going to eat. you just wanted to eat.

"excuse me," you said, stopping a boy wearing a black mask and a white snapback. "do you know where the nearest restaurant is?"

the man looked around him a few times before pulling down his mask. "do you live around here?"

you shook your head. "i'm from y/ht."

"ah," the man said. "i'm afraid the nearest restaurant isn't very good. my friend got food poisoning there once," he whispered. "but i can show you to the nearest convenience store! we could get ramen together." he winked.

you were taken aback. was he flirting with you?

you could care less. you were starving, and, frankly, the idea of eating dinner with a very attractive man sounded amazing to you at the moment.

"lead the way." you smiled.

the both of you made your way to the store. you watched as the man occasionally pulled his mask higher or pushed his snapback lower. you wanted to ask why, but didn't want to push the subject incase he didn't want to talk about it.

"so how long are you in town?" he asked.

"two days," you responded. you noticed the sad look on his face and corrected yourself. "i mean three."

"really?" you could sense his smile from under his black face mask. "i'll take the honor to be your personal your guide then."

"thank you so much." you smiled. "may i know the name of my tour guide in shining armor this evening?"

"park jimin at your service, milady." he laughed.

maybe this trip wouldn't be that bad.