jungkook (jeon jungkook)

for @Jeon_Kristelle

when he visits you at school

you had an exhausting day at school.

you could barely keep your eyes open in your last class-- math-- but you were too scared of getting scolded by the teacher for falling asleep, so you tried your best to stay awake.

finally, the last bell rang, startling you because you were half asleep, and you packed up your things to go home.

you stopped by your shoe locker and changed out of your indoor shoes into your outdoor ones when you felt someone hug you from behind.

"hi y/n," they whispered, pecking your cheek.

your cheeks turned bright red and you were grateful your locker was in the corner, isolated from others.

"jungkook? what are you doing here? don't you have track and field practice?"

"i do, but walking you home from school is more important." he smiled, making you blush. "how was your day?"

"i'm really tired, honestly." you sighed, running your hand through your hair. "math was so boring."

he unwrapped his arms from around you and instead held your hand. "lets get something to eat. i miss energetic y/n." he pouted.

"so you don't like me when i'm not energetic?" you teased.

his face turned red as he stuttered, "n-no! i love all sides of you! that's not what i meant!"

you laughed and gently punched his shoulder. "chill, it was just a joke. want to get some burgers?"

he sighed but laughed at you. "sure. but i'll pay, and you can't object."

"but you always pay," you whined. "let me pay once."

he flicked your nose as you rubbed it in pain.

"you're cute, that's why i pay."