suga (min yoongi)

for @Lobster-queen

when he meets you for the first time at a fanmeet

you had never been more excited for anything in your whole life.

you had finally managed to get tickets for bts's fanmeeting today. it took many hours of waiting and anxiety, but it happened.

you were currently in line, watching from a distance as they interacted with their fans.

you almost screamed at the thought of being so close to them, making eye contact with them, holding their hands.

finally, you were next.

you were suddenly face to face with your bias.

"hi!" jungkook said, making your heart flutter. you nervously greeted back and made conversation as he signed your album, leaving a small heart by his name.

"bye y/n noona," he said, holding your hand one last time before letting go. you resisted the urge to continue holding on.

the rest of the members were wonderful. jimin did aegyo at your request, making him blush and laugh uncontrollably. taehyung made you laugh by making fun of jimin. j-hope had made pokémon impressions for you after finding out you liked pokémon. jin had given you pieces of his favorite candy after mentioning you had a sweet tooth, and you and rapmon had an interesting conversation about life.

last in line was suga. he greeted you, as usual, and proceeded to sign your album, not making much conversation, but a lot of eye contact and hand holding had happened.

you thanked him once again, squeezed his hand (for probably the last time), and left the venue with a happy heart.

as soon as you got outside, you sat on a bench outside the mall venue and looked through the album.

but one signature caught your eye the most.

X-XXX-XXX-XXXX
lets grab a coffee, yeah? i'd love to get to know you better.
-yoongi

you laughed.

y/n: hey, it's y/n. when? i'd love to get a coffee with you.