Chapter 7

After the date I went back to the hotel to thank Miley for setting is up. I walk through the hallway to reach our room. I stop because I hear moans. Who is moaning? I look around to find the room I'm hearing it from, I stop at the girls' room. I know I shouldn't feel jealous or sad or angry, but I can't help it, I know I shouldn't still love them, or feel this way, but it's hard. I have Nikki now, I don't need anyone else.

I puff out a breath and walk to my room. I take out the key card and enter the room.

"Hey sis! How was the date?" Miley asked.

"It was amazing! She is even better in person! She was beautiful, funny, smart, and adorable. She was really awesome to be around. Thank you so much for setting us up!" I gush and give her a big hug.

"Your welcome!" She said pulling away, she looked me in the eyes with sadness before saying, "Look, I know you still love the girls, don't deny it, I can see it in you eyes. But I have some bad news babe." She said.

I feel my stomach drop. What's the bad news, I have millions of bad thoughts running through my head.

"What is it?" I ask hesitantly.

"The girls are still with the guys they cheated on you with. They wanted to come on tour with them and management let them. I'm so sorry Y/N the gang and I tried to stop them, but they said its for more 'publicity'. It's bull crap and I'm sorry sis." She said sadly.

"Hey, it's ok. It's not your guys' fault. I figured that the girls already had boyfriends or girlfriends. I was walking past their room and heard them moaning and stuff." I said shrugging sadly.

Miley was laughing sarcastically, "Wow! That's awesome! I can't fucking believe them! First they say they want you back, then they are fucking their boyfriends they cheated on you with! Ya know what? Since they can have their boyfriends, you should ask Nikki if she wants to come with us!" Miley said proudly at her idea.

"Ya know what? That's an amazing idea! I'll ask her right now!" I said taking out my phone.

To Wifey😘💍👑: Hey love, I need to ask you a important question.

From Wifey😘💍👑: What's that babe?

To Wifey😘💍👑: I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us? You don't have to if you don't want to of course, I know we just met and all but I really like you and want to get to know you more.

From Wifey😘💍👑: Hmm.... Yeah, I think I will! I really like you too! I really want to get to know you as well ❤️.

To Wifey😘💍👑: Yes! I'm so pumped for this tour, especially with you here😍

From Wifey😘💍👑: Aww babe! Your making me blush! ☺️

To Wifey😘💍👑: Aw your so cute!🙃 So anyway we have to hit the rode tomorrow around 2, so I was thinking I could pick you up 12ish then we can get some lunch?

From Wifey😘💍👑: That sounds wonderful babe!😘 So, I have to go pack but I'll see you tomorrow?

To Wifey😘💍👑: Yep of course! See you tomorrow love.

From Wifey😘💍👑: Alright bye😘

To Wifey😘💍👑: Bye😘

"Yay! She's coming! I'm going to pick her up tomorrow and then we're going to eat some lunch! Do you want to come with?" I ask.

"Yeah of course! I wanna meet your girlfriend, give her 'The Talk'." She said grinning madly.