Chapter 8

The video is totally irrelevant to the story I just felt the need to put that in there lol😂

I woke up to the amazing smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Yum! My favourite. I got up really fast almost getting whiplash from it, but I didn't care all I wanted was FOOD!!! I walk into the kitchen and see Ally in an oversized t-shirt with no pants. Ugh! Fuck me! I see Ally humming along to some Justin Timberlake song that was on while swaying her hips. She turned her head towards me as of knowing I was starring. She smirked slightly.

"Hey, I didn't think you would be up this early." She said in her normal cheery voice.

"Well I wouldn't have been, but I smelled bacon, so I came running." I said shrugging.

"Oh you and your bacon. By the way, thanks for bringing the girls and I to our bunks last night." She said.

"Oh, no problem." I said. "So when is it going to be done." I said glancing at the food.

"Haha, it's almost done, could you go wake everyone up please." She pouted.

"Ugh fine! But if Dinah kills me, I'm blaming you." I said pointing at her, glaring jokingly.

Ally just giggled and nodded, getting back to breakfast.

I go to wake up Camila first, she was the closets. I walk to her bunk to see her cuddled up to one of my sweatshirts she stole from me when we were dating.

I sighed softly, "Camila wake up." I said nudging her gently.

She groaned and turned her back to me.

"Cammi, wake up." I said louder.

No response.

"Camila, wake the fuck up!" I yelled.

Camila fell out of the bunk startled by my little outburst.

"What the fuck!" She groaned.

"Damn you are hard to wake up!" I said helping her up.

"Oh, hi." Camila blushed and giggled.

"Ally is making us breakfast, and we have sound check soon so get ready." I said smiling slightly.

"Ok..." Camila said and I walked away.

Next was Miley, this is going to be fun! As I got to her bunk, I pulled off her covers and pushed her out of the bed. She landed with a thud.

"Wake up bitch!" I yelled.

"What the fuck Y/N!!" She yelled.

"Hahaha that was so funny!! You-you s-should've seen your face. Haha." I said in between laughs.

"Ha-ha very funny asshole." She said glaring.

"Anyway Ally is making us breakfast, and we have to go to sound check soon so get ready." I said helping her up.

"Ok." She said still groaning.

Normani was next since she was the easiest to wake up.

"Hey Normani! Someone is eating all your chicken wings!" I yelled.

"Wh-what! Nobody better touch my fucking wings!" She yelled getting up.

"Nah, I'm joking, Ally prepare us breakfast. We also have sound check soon so get ready." I said.

"Sweet food!!" She cheered, she quickly kissed my cheek and ran off.

I was really confused and blushing hard. I shake my head and headed towards Nikki's bunk.