Chapter 12

I woke up to the smell of food! Yum! I'm so fucking hungry!

I race towards the kitchen and see all of the girls cooking and hanging out.

"Hey guys!" I chirped happily.

"Y/N!!!!!" Camila yelled and jumped to give me a koala hug.

"Hey Mila!" I smiled.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck, her hit breath creating goosebumps.

"I missed you." She complained.

"We saw each other last night." I laughed.

"So! It's still to long!!" She whined.

"Your cute." I smiled.

"And your sexy." She said and bit her lip.

My face immediately flushed, she leaned down and kissed me. She licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance which I immediately let her in. We both moaned when our tongues finally touched after many years.

"Ok!! Mila stop hogging Y/N!" Dinah complained.

I but her bottom lip and pulled when we came apart.

"Damn, that was one of the best kisses I've had in a long time." I chuckled.

"Yeah..." Camila said out of breath.

I laughed and sat down on the couch with her still on my lap.

Dinah came over and said, "Move bitch get out the way, get out the way!" She pushed Camila off of my lap and sat down.

"Well, that was unexpected." I laughed.

Dinah didn't talk back she just kissed me, hard. She wasted no time entering my mouth and fighting for dominance. We pulled away for air, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Woah." I breathed out.

"Ok, enough with the kissing shit, let's eat breakfast." Lauren grumbled.

"Oh be quiet Lauren your just upset because you didn't get a kiss." Dinah laughed.

"Fuck you!" Lauren snapped.

"Language!!" Ally yelled hitting her upside the head.

"Ow! Was that really necessary." Lauren pouted.

"Yes!" Ally yelled serving out breakfast.

"Aw, my poor baby!" I yelled running over to hug her. "Are you ok princess." I ask jokingly.

"Now that you are here, I'm doing fantastic." She said seductively.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I around her waist, she pulled me in closer. I closed the gap between us, I sucked on her bottom lip, and pulling it with my teeth.

"Ok now it's breakfast time!" I yell childishly.

I look at the girls and see them with loving smiles on their faces.

"What are you guys looking at?" I said embarrassed by the sudden amount of attention.

"Nothing, it's that your adorable." Ally shrugged with a smile on her face.

I blush and look down, "Can we just have breakfast now?" I pout.

"Yes." Lauren giggled.

"Finally!" I groaned. "I thought I was going to starve all day!" I said dramatically.

"Oh shut it and come on!" Ally laughed and pulled me to the couch, with my food in her hands.