Chapter 9

One year later

Leaving the tour was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I've moved on from the girls, with the help of my friends of course. I've decided to create a YouTube channel to keep in touch with my fans and so they can still hear my music.
After creating my channel I've made some really great friends, I still keep in touch with the gang, but we sorta split up, our careers are heading in different directions I guess. Anyway some of my new friends are Shane Dawson, Ally Hills, Shannon Beverage, iisuperwomenii, Rose and Rosie, Tana Mongeau, Liza, Andrea Russett, Domo and Crissy, Glozell, Joey Graceffa, Stevie Boebi, and Alexis G. Zall.

I've also been writing some more music such as, Stay With Me, I'm Not The Only One, Heartless, LIKE I WOULD, Company, Closer, Jealous, One Dance, See You Again, Just A Dream, It's Not My Time, Love Bug, Any Kind Of Girl (Big Time Rush Any Kind Of Guy), Ride, Jessie's Girl, etc. I've been very productive over the past year or so.

"Hey Y/N! Ready to start the video?" Shane asks.

"Hell yeah! Let's start this!" I said excited.

"Hey what's up you guys! Yess I'm here with Y/N Y/L/N!And going to be taking another trip to my childhood, cause not only are we going to be eating fast food, we're going to be eating off of the dollar menu." Shane said.

------------------------------------

"Hey thanks for having me on your video, I had a lot of fun!" I said and hugged him.

"Yeah of course, I had fun to!" He said.

"Ok, well I have to go, hopefully we can do a video on my channel sometime?" I wonder.

"Yeah totally text me whenever!" He replied.

After talking a bit more I decided to go home to relax. After parking me car in the garage I decided to order some pizza and just play video games all day.

After playing Call of Duty for a few hours I got a phone call from Demi.

M: Hey Dems what's up?

D:Hey! Nothing much, but I have a favor to ask you.

M:Um sure... What's up?

D:Well I'm going on tour soon, and I was wondering if you wanted to me an opening act?

M:Um, I don't know, who's all going with you?

D:Oh, Selena, Miley, Justin, and Fifth Harmony.

M:Wait, who was the last one?

D:......Fifth Harmony.

M:Why would you ask me if you know that THEY would be there?

D:Because I miss you, we all do, the girls are feeling so guilty. And your sister, she cries all the time.

M:No, they are probably trying to get sympathy from everyone, and I'm sorry that you guys fell for it. They do this all the time, do something to break my heart, then they apologize till you forgive them, then break your heart all over again! And I'm sick of it! I've made a life out here in LA, I have friends who support me and my decision and would NEVER take THEIR side in any story!

D:Fine! Don't do it for me or the girls, do it for Miley! Your sister in case you forgot! She has been feeling like shit everyday, because you don't reply to her texts or answer her calls! She feels like it's her fault because she didn't protect you like she promised! Do it for her, because she misses you like crazy!

M:......... Fine.... When does the tour start?

D:Yes!! It starts in two days!

M:Ok, but can I bring a friend with me?

D:Yeah sure! Who is it though?

M:Andrea Russett, she is my best friend, she's another YouTuber.

D:Yeah sure.

M:So how long is the tour?

D:Six months to a year.

M:Ok I have to go and pack, I'll talk to you later.

D:Bye!

M:Bye.

Fuck, what did I get myself into? I pulled out my phone to call Andrea, hopefully she wants to come with me, that'll be a BIG help.

A:Hey Y/N! What's up?

M:Hey, nothing much, how are you?

A:I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking!

M:So I called you because I'm going on tour soon and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? You don't have to if you don't want to of course.

A:Yeah I'll come! What is it for though?

M:Oh, I'm going to be an opening act for Demi.

A:Sweet! So who are the other opening acts?

M:Me, Justin, Selena, Miley, and Fifth Harmony.

A:What! Are you sure you want to do this with THEM there?!

M:Ugh, no I'm not sure, but I have to, I need to see Miley again, and plus that's why I invited you with me. I wanted you to be my support system.

A:Ok I understand, and I feel incredibly honoured haha. So when does it start and how long?

M:It starts in two days so I will pick you up and we can go to the bus together since the first performance is here in LA, and the tour is about six to one year.

A:Damn! That's a long time, but I'll be there. I have to go and pack now, I'll see you in a couple days, bye!

M:Bye!

After I ended the phone call I decided to go and pack all my shit, hopefully I made the right choice, but probably not lol.

//A.N. I know it's short but whatever.//