Chapter 14

I was numb. I didn't really know how to feel anymore. The person I loved, what am I saying I still love her. I hate myself for still loving and caring for her. I'm a pathetic idiot, that's probably why she cheated on me, again, with the same guy. I'm just blessed that I still have my wonderful girlfriends, yep that's right. Last night I made it official. It was under very bad circumstances, but they still said yes! Man I feel like the happiest woman alive! Sike! I still feel like shit.

"Hey baby." I hear Camila's raspy morning voice.

"Hey gorgeous." I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

She groaned when we pulled away and grabbed my neck forcefully and brought me into a kiss. She sat up to where she was straddling my now hard member, and slowly started grinding cause a load moan to escape my throat. I felt Camila smirk into the kiss and suddenly pulled away from me, I whimpered at the sudden loss of contact, and in the blink of an eye she was running away giggling.

"God damnit Camila! Fucking TEASE!!" I whined.

I could hear her laughing 10x louder now, as well as the other girls. I groan quietly and make my way to the living room part of the bus.

"Hey Finah Jane." I smile at Dinah.

"Hey sexy." Dinah says walking up time, swaying her hips.

Damn. She came up to me and ran her hands all over my chest while biting her lip seductivly.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I laugh nervously.

The girls all came over to me, running their hands over my body, nipping at my neck. I felt hands running over the bottom part of my body. I felt one of them grabbing Jr. I moaned loudly and looked down to see that I was Ally. Holy shit!

"Gu-Guys w-w-we sho-should probably stop." I stutter trying not to moan.

"Do you really want to?" Camila asked me, biting her lip, looking at me with hooded eyes.

I shake my head vigorously. I don't want to stop at all.

"What do you want papí?" Camila asks me seductivly.

Oh fuck, daddy kink alert! Fuck I'm going to die.

"I-I want to fuck you." I moan out.

"How do you want to fuck us daddy?" Normani moaned in my ear, grinding her hand on my hard member.

"I w-wanna" I get cut off by the door to the bus being opened.

All of us freeze at who it is, Lauren.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dinah growled out.

The girls shielded me from Lauren's view.

"What I wanna know is what the hell is going on here?!" Lauren yelled.

"You have no right asking us that! Your the one who cheated, again, after we promised to never, EVER do that again. So, again, why the HELL are you here!!!?" Ally screamed.

Holy shitballs Ally fucking Hernandez, aka Jesus, just cursed! Did not expect that. Nor did the other girls, because trust me, we didn't see that one coming, at all.

"I came here to talk to Y/N." Lauren replied.

"No." I spoke.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"I said no Lauren. I refuse to speak to you." I say louder than the last time.

"Oh come on Y/N, don't you think your being ridiculous?" Lauren asked in disbelief.

I scoffed, "Really Lauren I'm being ridiculous? I gave you my heart, again! And you tore it apart. I'm done with you, I never want to see your face again. I'm so fucking done with all of this bullshit. Ok, for all I care you can go to hell." I say calmly. I turned to the girls. "Can someone call my sister and Andrea please, I'll be in the back."

"Yeah of course babe. We'll be back soon, and we can cuddle and watch movies!" Camila said kissing my cheek.

I smile and turn to leave. I didn't have to look at Lauren to see that she was upset. But frankly I don't give a flying fuck.