Chapter 11

Today is the day, today I take the girls out on a date. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was so worried, like what if they don't like it? Or what if they decide they don't want to be with me anymore? Damn I really need to stop thinking about this shit.

"Hey, Y/N, you need to hurry up! The date is in a couple of hours. Demi and I just finished setting it up for you." Miley said.

"Ok, thanks Miles, it means a lot." I told her.

"No problem lil sis." Miley aid then left so I could get ready.
------------------------------------

I walk up to the girls' front door and knock on it. I was really nervous for this date, I really hope they like it.

Lauren opens the door and my breath caught in my throat.

"Holy crap." I muttered.

Lauren giggled.

"I mean, you look really beautiful Lauren." I told her.

"Thanks." She muttered and blushed.

"So where are the others?" I ask.

"Oh! They are almost done, they were still getting ready." She told me. "Um, you can come in and wait."

"Oh, ok." I said and walked into the front door.

The girls finally descended down the stairs.

"Wow, you all look amazing tonight." I compliment.

"The girls muttered a thanks and greeted me with a hug.

"So, shall we go?" I asked.

"Yeah of course!" Camila said excitedly.

"So? Where are we going?" Dinah asked for the thousandth time.

"For the last time! I'm not telling you!! Beside we are almost there anyway." I said laughing.

"Then why are we going into the woods? Are you going to kill us? No please don't!!" Camila said scared.

"Camila, babe, I'm not going to kill you guys." I said.

I look in the mirror and she her blushing at the term of endearment. I laugh at her facial expression, these girls are to cute for their own good.

"Ok guys are you ready for this?!?" I said excitedly.

"Yep!" The girls giggle.

"Ok, well if you'll follow me please." I said leading them to the date site.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N this is amazing!" Normani yelled.

"Yeah no kidding! How did you think of this?" Lauren asked.

"Well Miley and Demi helped me out, I just picked the idea. So, you guys like it then?" I asked nervously.

"No, we love it!" The girls cheered jumping on me.

"Ok, ok guys! It's movie and pizza time!!" I cheered.

As we were watching the movie, with the girls all cuddled into me, I realised that this, right here, with the in my arms, is where I want to be. For the rest of my life.

"So, this is where we say goodnight I guess." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I guess so." They smiled.

"So, I guess I'm gunna go." I said and slowly walked back to my car.

"Wait!" They yelled.

I turned around to be greeted with five pairs of lips on my face.

"Um, hi there." I laugh.

"Hi!" Camila chirped happily.

"Thank you for taking us out tonight, we had an amazing time, and being in your arms again was so unreal." The green eyed beauty said.

I blushed. "Yeah it was no problem. Hopefully we can do this soon. Maybe we can go out the day after tomorrow. I mean only if you want to." I said.

They giggled. "Of course we would go out with you again." Ally said.

"Ok, that's great! So goodnight?" I asked.

They each gave me a kiss on the lips and said goodnight. I stood there in shock and pure bliss and happiness. They kissed me! I almost forgot how their lips tasted on my. Ahh that was nice.

"So how was the date?!?" Demi, Andrea, and Miley ask/yell as soon as I walked into the tour bus.

"Well hi to you too!" I say sarcastically. "But to answer your question, IT WAS AMAZING!" I yell. "They loved the date, we talked and cuddled, then at the end of the date..... They kissed me! On the lips!!" I said dancing around like a total weirdo.

"Oh my god! Stop with the horrible dancing! My eyes! Their burning!" Andrea laughed.

"Oh fuck you!" I yell jokingly.

"You wish!"

"Nope I'm thinking of someone else!" I joke.

"Eww!!!" Andrea fake pukes.

"Ok guys, that's enough." Miley laughs. "And Y/N, I really, really don't want to know about your sex life." Miley laughs.

"Oh you mean the one that's nonexistent." Andrea laughs.

"Har-Har. Very funny, I'm going to bed. I can't handle all of this abuse." I pout.

"Oh shut up, and goodnight loser!" Andrea shouts.

"Goodnight!" Miley and Demi say.

Ah, finally my comfortable amazing bed.

I think over all that happened today, I feel amazing. I feel complete with the girls with me. I haven't been happy in a very long time, and now? I'm super duper happy! Man, I'd do anything to have their soft lips pressed on mine again.