Chapter 10

As Andrea and I exited my car I started to get nervous.

"I can't do this." I said heading towards the car.

"Oh no no no, you are going to do this tour! I'll be here right next to you. You got this Y/N/N!" She said pulling me towards the bus.

"Ugh!! I can't face them, if I do, I'll fall in love all over again!" I whine.

"Maybe that's not a bad thing. You should just hear what they have to say, I'm not saying to forgive them, just hear them out, let them do the talking. Now come on! You have a show to do!" She said.

I thought over what she said, maybe I should just let them talk, and see what they have to say.

As we get on the bus memories and flashbacks of what happened invaded my head. I sigh and head towards my bunk with Andrea in tow. I point to her bunk and we get all settled down. As we were finishing up I hear Demi and Miley's voice, so I go out to get this over with.

I hear Miley gasp and run over to wrap my in a tight, tight hug. I think I hear bones cracking.

"Ok, ok I missed you too, but I need to breath." I rasped out.

"Oh, sorry." She said apologetically.

"It's fine..... Hi." I wave awkwardly.

"I really fucking missed you, asshole." Miley said on the verge of tears.

"I know, and I am really, really sorry for what I did. I just needed a break from everything, and anything. I had to find myself again, and I'm sorry that I didn't call or text you that much, it was a really shitty move." I said with my head down.

"It's ok, I'm letting it slid this once, but if you ever, EVER do that shot to me again, I'll beat the living hell outta you." She said serious.

"I know I believe you." I said sitting down. "So full me in, what's been going on?" I ask.

"Well, when you left a lot of shit with the gang went down." She said taking a seat beside me.

"Like...." I prod.

"Well Austin and Becky broke up, Austin cheated on her with this model or something, so we haven't been talking to him very much, he turned into a really big fuckboy, he started trying to get into Camila's pants, but thankfully Justin beat the shit out of him, because he knew you sill love them. Um, as you should know One Direction broke up, Zayn started a solo career, Harry is sighed to a different label as well as Liam and Niall, but Louis decided to stay home and take care of his kid and girlfriend." She said.

I was shocked that Austin would do all that shit. I swear to god I'll kill him the next time I see him. Trying to get in MY girls pants, pshh as if.

"Justin and Ariana are still going smooth, same as Demi and Selena. The girls broke up with their boyfriends, the girls caught them cheating."

That caught my attention, maybe I'll have a chance with the girls.

"Um Tori and Zendaya are dating."

"Wait, wait what! Damn! Good job Tori!!" I yelled.

"I know right, although it came to a shock to all of us, but whatever they are a really cute couple." I nodded.
"Um, yeah that's about everything that happened. Oh wait! The girls have been really depressed lately, which I understand, but they haven't been smiling or really talking, they look like shit honestly." She said worriedly.

That caught my attention real fast. They weren't happy because of me? I need to talk to them.

"Where are they? I need to see them!" I said panicked.

"Wait hold up! They are are in sound check, and plus the concert is starting really soon. Just wait until the concert is over then you can talk to them." She said reasoning with me.

I nodded, "Ok, but as soon as the concert is over" I said.
------------------------------------
"Hey what's up LA!!?" I yell into the microphone.

The crowed roared. "I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past year, but I'm back now and that all that matters. So I think we should start off with a new song!? This is called, I'm Not The Only One."

After the concert I ran right into the girls' dressing room, trying to find them. As I run into the room, I caught the attention of all five girls. I really didn't think this through.

"Uh, hi." I waved awkwardly.

The girls look at me with tears in their eyes. My heart broke at the sight.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. For not being a good enough girlfriend, for calling you rude names, I'm sorry for everything I did wrong. Ok, what I'm trying to say is that I still love you guys, I love you so much it hurts, I've been trying to deny my feelings for so long so I wouldn't get hurt again. But that's what love is, we'll all be hurt in the relationship, but we'll always come back to each other because we love each other. And I miss you, I miss cuddling you, your touch, your smile, your body, and just talking to you guys, I miss it so fucking much, and I'm an idiot for not saying this sooner and I'm sorry for that. I just want a second chance with you guys, please I love you all so fucking much." I said.

As I said that the girls all had tears in their eyes.

"No, no, it's not your fault. You were perfect. We messed up so fucking bad, and we should be the ones apologizing, not you. We should be begging for the second chance, because we are so fucking stupid to ruin the one thing in our lives making us happy, and loved. You treated us like princess, no, fucking queens. We cheated on you, we broke you, but we want to fix you. We love you so, so much, and we are so, so, so sorry for what we did to you. So will you please give US a second chance." Camila begs.

"Yes, I will, buts it's going to take a while, your going to have to earn my trust back, and I don't give it easily anymore." I told them.

"Of course, we wouldn't expect anything less." Ally said.

"With that being said, will you guys be willing to go on a day with me? Tomorrow night?" I ask.

"YES!!" They all shout, running at me hugging the life out of me.

"Ok, ok can I please get up now? I can't breathe." I told them.

"Oh shit, sorry!" Normani said getting off of me.

"No cursing!" Ally yelled hitting her with a bible.

"Where did that come from?" I ask referring to the bible.

"Oh please she always has one to hit us with." Dinah pouts.

"Oh ok then, so I'll pick you guys up at 7:00 tomorrow, after the concert." I ask making sure.

They all nodded. "Ok sweet, I'm gonna head off to bed now." I said about to walk out the door when the girls stopped me giving me a hug, whispering thank you in my ear.

I walk out of the door, I really hope I didn't make the wrong decision. I sighed walking off to my tour bus.