Chapter 4~ Information.

Travis's POV.

  It was late that evening so I told him he could just crash in the other room I had and I started to make my way up to my room. I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep shortly after. The next morning I woke up later than I usually do. I jumped up and ran to the main room, grabbing my sword that was on the wall. I was about to run out when I remembered something, Zane. For some reason I just didn't trust him in my house alone, so he was going to go hunting with me. I went to the room he was sleeping in and knocked on the door, no answer.
  I opened the door and looked around, he wasn't in there. I cussed out loud and looked around the house, nothing was stolen, then, where was he? I walked out of my house and looked around. He was nowhere in sight. I looked around the forest and eventually found footprints in the snow. I let out a sigh of relief and followed them. I stopped when they got to the shipwreck.
   There, I saw Zane, looking for something among the rubble.

  Zane's POV.

  I couldn't believe it! This guy had the amulet, in his house and he seemed completely unaware about it! When I was changing I saw it in a case, it looked familiar, too familiar. Then it hit me, this is the last amulet I needed to open the Irene Dimension portal. I had the urge to take it right then and there but I hesitated, I needed more information about it, and I had a book, but it was on the ship.
  I left Travis's house right when the sun started to rise and went to the wreck. I needed to find a book I had, it would tell me everything I needed to know about the amulets. I saw a crate floating in the water and I instantly ran over to it, prying the cover off and reaching inside. I pulled out a black leather bound book and flipped it open. Awesome, the words were still readable. I took the book and tucked it in the jacket I was wearing.
   "Whatcha looking for?" A voice asked, I spun around to see Travis standing there, I scoffed. "Why do you care?" I asked.
"Because you're are acting weird, why are you going through the wreckage?" He asked. "None of your business." I spat. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, come on, we need to go." He said. "Where?" I asked. "Hunting." He said. "No way, I'm not going with you and you can't make me!" I exclaimed. He sighed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I struggled to keep the book from falling out of my jacket.
  "Put me down!" I yelled, hitting him on the back. "Listen, do you want food or not?" He asked. I scoffed. "Have you forgotten who I am!" I exclaimed.
  Travis threw me on the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry, your majesty!" He said sarcastically. "I forgot you were completely above yourself, and that you expect everything to go your way. But listen here, bud, not everything will go your way, I learned that the hard way!" Travis yelled. "Um..." I started to say. "Whatever, come on, let's go.." He muttered angrily, walking away. I stood up and silently followed him.