Chapter 6~ The Sword Fight.

Travis's POV.

    "I don't want to do this." Zane said, pointing his sword towards the ground, indicating that he didn't want to fight. "Come on, from what I saw, your skills are good, I just want to test them." I said. "Ugh, fine, but don't hold back." He growled, getting in a fighting stance. I lunged for him, swinging the sword at him, but he quickly blocked it with his and parried the blow. Our swords clashed together and he pushed me off, making me fall back. I quickly jumped up and lunged at him again and tried to clash with the sword again but I tripped and he turned the wrong way. I heard a yell out in pain as I fell on my face. I quickly looked up to see Zane on his knees, clenching his side which had blood pouring out of a wound. "Oh my Irene!" I yelled, getting up and rushing over to him. Zane dropped the sword and held up the hand that was over his wound which was a deep red with blood.
  "I.. I.. Ugh.." Zane muttered as he fell on his side, his blood pouring in a pool around him. His eye closed and that when I started to panic. I had to get this wound closed up or else he was going to die. Oh my Irene this is all my fault, I challenged him to a sword fight and I fell. What was I going to do now.

  Zane's POV.

  I remember getting stabbed in the side, then everything went painful and black.
  When I woke up, Travis was standing over me. My vision was blurred and I couldn't move a muscle. Travis seemed to be wrapping something around me, pouring something on it, but I couldn't feel a thing. I felt light headed and my vision darkened.
  I finally regained it and I was no longer in Travis's home, I was in pure darkness and one phrase kept playing over and over again.
"You're distracting yourself, keep your eye on ultimate power."
  That line played, driving me half crazy and it seemed to be like that for a while until a bright light blinded me. Finally I woke back up back in Travis's house like before.
  I yelled out in pain as a sudden burning sensation ripped through me. "Zane! Don't move, I'm trying to close the wound.." Travis said. I stopped squirming and gritted my teeth, tears forming in the corner of my eye. But I knew now that I couldn't stay here much longer.
  I had to get to the Irene Dimension. Forget O'khasis, forget this stupid island, I was going to get that power.