World's Worst Boyfriend

This wasn't supposed to happen. Niall was sure he was being discreet, as discreet as he possibly could in a school filled with students and teachers. He had no intention of doing this, of letting himself give into temptation, at least not in school. Worse of all, he had made sure that the door was locked so why the fuck was Zayn Malik staring at him as if the blonde had grown two heads?

Niall rolled his eyes, trying to stop himself from glaring at the raven haired man in front of his eyes. Specially not when the boy had seen something like this. In Niall's defense, he felt that his back pocket was burning, his hands were twitching to place the familiar cigarette stick between his lips and inhale the heavenly smoke. Being a human, even he couldn't resist the temptation.

"Well what do you know! The school's perfect little angel knows how to smoke." The smirk on his tanned face made shivers run down Niall's spine and they were definitely not ones of pleasure. He knew everything about what Zayn Malik was capable of - knew every little game the boy was known to play. He looked like a fucking angel though, Niall would give him that, had the world at his feet and got everything he asked for.

"It's just a cigarette Malik. Back the fuck off." Niall hissed, trying hard to keep his voice calm even though that was far from impossible. He couldn't bring himself to calm down, not when Zayn Malik knew his dirty little secret.

To other people, it might not be such a big deal, especially not when almost every other student in the school smoke or drank like a mad man. But Niall wasn't like them. He grew up differently, with his parents keeping a strict eye on his every move. He went to church every Sunday like a good christian, he didn't swear in front of his parents, kept his clothes toned down to simple colors and nothing too bright. He was always protected and kept safe. He was the quiet child, the intelligent one of the family. The one whose definition of fun was to read books rather than go out with friends.

But the real Niall Horan, oh he was far from what everyone knew. He smoke, he swore, he cursed and mentally killed everyone so much as raised their voice at him. He drank, he partied and of course he smoked. He did it all with his best friend Liam Payne and somehow, he had managed to keep his real self hidden away from the public eye so far. He was the straight A student, the athletic student, the kind of person whom everyone loved and idolized without knowing his true colors.

But here he was, stubbing his cigarette with the back of his feet as he tried to maintain his cool around Zayn fucking Malik. He didn't know where this conversation might go, whether he might reveal something more about himself or not but the one thing he knew was that staying away from Zayn was probably the best option.

"Where do you think you're going little kitten?" The mocking tone in that accented voice made Niall's skin crawl. He knew just by the raise of Zayn's eyebrows, the light smirk on his face and the twinkle in his eyes that already, Zayn Malik had planned out a way to torture him.

"What do you want Malik?" The blonde hissed, clutching his hands by his side as he glared at the tall man.

"Oh now, you shouldn't talk to me like that. How would you feel if I told everyone that the school's good boy, smokes cigarette on school grounds and even has a pouch of white powder inside his pocket?" Niall quickly placed his hand on his jeans pocket, trying away the drugs Liam had given him in the morning. It was meant to be used in the party they would be going tonight but of course his Irish luck had to run out right this very second. "'People would certainly think the worst of you when this news gets out."

"Just tell me what you want and leave me alone!"

Zayn smirked harder, titling his head to the side as he admired Niall's short frame. 5'7, perky little bum and his grey hoodie was almost swallowing his entire body. The blonde was certainly attractive with his bright blue eyes and his messy hair, lying mid quiff across his forehead.

"How about we make a deal?"

Niall stared at the man confused before nodding along in understanding. He took the stuff out from his jeans pocket and gave it over to Zayn.

The taller man chuckled. "I don't want your drugs kitten."

"Then what do you want?" Niall asked quickly, keeping an eye on his wrist watch.

"I want you to be my boyfriend." Niall's eyes widened as he comprehended the words. Never in his wildest dreams that he expected someone to ask him these words in such a blunt and bored expression . it was almost as if Zayn couldn't give another fuck if Niall said no. This just annoyed the blonde further. He had merely known Zayn in person for a few minutes now and the Pakistani was already pissing him off.

"Hell no."

"Well then say goodbye to your reputation. Oh and you do know that you will be suspended if I tell the Principal about the drugs, right?" Niall bit his lips, feeling exceedingly small and vulnerable under Zayn's gaze.

"I-I.." He felt stupid suddenly. What was he thinking , smoking in school! This was all his fault. He had gotten himself into this big mess.

"Remember kitten, in order to gain something you have to lose something."

AN/ My vacations are going terrible so rather than deciding to update (I will soon, don't worry), I decided to write a new story. My mother is such a fucking loud mouth and she's going around spreading shit to people about how I write on wattpad and now my aunt is telling me to read out one of my stories to her. This is why people, don't ever make friends with your parents. God made them your parents for a reason. If she (I refer to god as a female sometimes because honestly, calling him male 24x7 is just false fucking advertising. Plus, I'm a Hindu so yay!) wanted your parents to be your best friends, she would have made them as your best fucking friends. Honestly, I'm so embarrassed and mad at my mother. I wouldn't mind leaving home right now.

Enough with my shitty life (can't wait to move out !!). Here is another story. I was a bit conflicted over whether to make this as Narry or Ziall but I was like, I'll make this as Ziall and I'll write another narry story because why not.

So, tell me whether you want me to continue with this or not. I think it's a rather cool idea, came to me in the bathroom but its basically your opinion that matters the most.

SO GREEN SIGN OR RED SIGN ?