Chapter 13

Niall was a bit worried. Not because of what was going to happen tonight but rather because he couldn't get his damn hair up in a quiff. It always came back, lying down flat on his forehead and it was irritating his eyes, getting in them every now and then. The blonde took a hold of the bottle of gel lying on his dressing table and after lathering a whole lot of it on his hand, he tried doing his quiff once again. This time, applying lots of generous amounts of hair gel on the poor brown roots and then moving on towards the blonde part of them. 

The thought of whom Zayn was planning on meeting kept on interfering, making his hands just stop mid movement. Niall sighed loudly, lazily brushing his  hair to the left hand side as he decided to search for a nice shirt to wear. A part of him really wanted to give it his all, he wanted to impress Zayn and maybe just maybe, get that well promised blowjob but why should Niall do as Zayn demanded? There was really no need for him to follow all the little steps the Pakistani kept on ordering him to take. But who in their right mind would let a decent blowjob from a man like Zayn Malik - go? 

The blonde shook his thoughts out of the gutter they were proceeding towards and smiled cheerfully when he found exactly what he was going to wear. A simple white tee with a blue shirt on top and his favorite pair of skinny jeans. Deciding not to make Zayn wait any longer, considering it was already 8:10, Niall got dressed in the clothes hurriedly, spraying a generous amount of cologne before glancing at the mirror briefly. The sight made him smile widely. He looked good, better than whatever he was planning to look like. 

He quickly grabbed a hold of his wallet and cell phone, getting his wrist watch in the right place before jogging down the stairs hurriedly, being careful so as not to trip

"Where are you going?" The stern voice of his older sibling, made the blonde stop, frowning in his tracks before putting a gentle smile on his face, even though all he could feel was stiff on the inside. Greg and Niall's relationship was not the strongest but it was the one thing Niall wouldn't ever want to replace. No matter how stiff his entire family was, Niall wouldn't trade them for the world. 

"Outside. With a friend." The blonde clenched his fists by the side, trying hard to keep grinning at his brother, hoping he won't ask about the friend but his Irish luck certainly wasn't on his side. 

"Which friend?" Greg cocked an eyebrow, crossing his hands over his chest as he continued to glare at Niall. His attention deviating a little when the blonde's phone started blaring loudly, Niall struggling hard to put it on silent, ignoring his 'friend's' call in the process. "Is it the same friend who came here that day to pick you up? The one that reeks of cigarette smoke and alcohol at seven in the morning?" There was a faint hint of a smirk in Greg's voice, one that didn't mean anything good at all and Niall knew that well. He knew that Greg would be the first one to bring him down, despite Niall having looked up to his older brother a lot in his own childhood days but now, this love-hate relationship they had was almost suffocating. Intoxicating even. The blonde wasn't comfortable at his own home, with his own parents and his own goddamn brother. What could be worse than that?