Chapter 9

Chapter 9

They stepped into their room and she could feel him behind her. He took her jacket from her shoulders and discarded it along with his own, he slowly kissed her neck. Sandy closed her eyes, how could he make her feel like this with one kiss. Gary slowly unzipped her beautiful black dress and began to kiss her back, Sandy still with her eyes shut moaned out loud. He released the straps from her shoulders and the dress dropped to the floor.

Gary appeared in front of her "Miss Winters, you are very beautiful" Sandy smiled "thank you Mr Barlow" she replied putting her index finger over his mouth to stop him talking. He smiled and raised his eyebrows. She reached up and took off his tie and dropped it, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, with every button she could see more of his toned chest and light scattering of hair, she liked that. As his arms became free he picked her up and headed for the large bed. She wanted him so much, her whole body was electrified with his touch. He laid her on the bed as he stepped out of his suit pants. He turned her over and kissed the full length of her back while expertly unclipping her bra, he turned her around as their lips met, not so softly now the passion had overtaken them.

Sandy awoke first, the morning sun filling the room, she looked over at Gary asleep next to her. "He is so beautiful" she thought, she watched him sleeping. She reminisced about the previous evening, he was an amazing lover, experienced, but gentle and very generous. He must have felt her watching him, his sparkly green eyes opened and he gave her a big smile. "Morning Miss Winters, how did you sleep" "Well Mr Barlow I didn't get very much sleep at all" they both started to laugh as he threw his arms around her and kissed her waiting lips.

Gary ordered breakfast as Sandy got ready, within an hour they had eaten and where ready to go out. He took her to all the tourist sights, Time Square, Rockefella Centre, Ground Zero. After lunch they took the ferry to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Sandy was in ore of this amazing city. They stood and looked over at the New York skyline from their vantage point at Ellis Island, Gary put his arm around her, "I have had an amazing time Gary, thanks so much" she smiled at him. He turned her around to face him, he held her face in his hands "I have had a great time to, I hope that this trip can be the start of something special between us" he kissed her so softly on the lips, she put her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her "I was hoping you would say that" she kissed him again, her eyes closed to the outside world, at that moment only the two of them mattered.

He had one more place to take her, it was getting late and the light had started to fade. They arrived at the Empire State Building just as the darkness engulfed the sky. The lobby was beautiful, Art Deco in design, Amber Marble decorated the walls and original 1930's crystal chandlers hung high above their heads, it was breathtaking. Gary had tight hold of Sandy's hand as they headed for the lift. It took no time at all to reach the 86th floor. When they walked on to the observation deck hand in hand, Sandy's eyes welled up, "oh my goodness this is out of this world, I feel so emotional" she explained to Gary. He put both of his arms around her and gave her a cuddle. Sandy could see the whole of New York and Gary pointed out famous buildings and areas of New York, he was very informative, Sandy just listened to his soft voice and cuddled into his chest. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

They arrived back to their room about 8pm. "Shall I order some food" Gary asked as they both sat on the couch nearest the window, exhausted. "I'm not that hungry, but I could go a nice warm shower" answered Sandy. She headed for the Bathroom and turned on the shower, within minutes the whole room was taken over by steam. She removed her clothes and stepped in "gorgeous" she thought. She stood under the powerful sprays of water for what seemed like an age, with her eyes closed, her mind wandering, she did not hear Gary get in beside her. He put his arms around her and cupped her breasts "thought I would come and join you" she turned around to face him with a big smile " well then" she laughed "you might as well stay now you are wet". He bent down to kiss her, droplets of water dripping from his grey flecked stubble. His lips so gentle, his body pushing against her. His hands explored her body with expertise and Sandy, a little more timidly explored his. He gently pushed her body on to the tiled wall and lifted her onto him, her legs wrapped around his waist, the water still dripping from the large chrome shower head.

After their shower they lay on the bed, both of them wrapped in fluffy white towels. "I have something for you" Sandy announced " you will have to give me 10 minutes, I am not a machine you know" he laughed. Sandy smiling reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the expertly wrapped gift and handed it to him. "Is this for me?" he asked quite shocked "yes, just a little something to say thank you for the trip, I've had a great time" He smiled at her "thanks so much, you shouldn't have" he opened up the box and took out the gloves, " they are just what I need" Sandy smiled as he tried them on. "Perfect fit" he leaned over and grabbed the white towel from her damp body " now I am going to have to thank you properly" "again Mr Barlow" she laughed as he discarded his own towel, "oh ye" he said as he rolled his body onto hers "again and again and again".