Day one: Birthday

Angelo woke up to the smell of pancakes. He let out a small yawn, rubbing his face. He went to roll onto his boyfriend, only to be met with empty space. He let out a frustrated sigh as he pushed himself up. He pulled on his boyfriends t-shirt that was long enough to cover his dick. He made his way downstairs and to the kitchen. He crossed his arms, glaring at his boyfriend's head.

"Morning babe." Angelo let out a huff moving to Chris. "What's wrong?"

"You left me alone." Angelo snit, leaning his head on Chris's back. "It's not nice."

"I'm sorry baby. I just wanted to make you a birthday breakfast." Chris chuckled. He took the pancakes off the pan and set them on a plate. "You just looked so cute and sexy asleep. I didn't want to wake you up."

"I wake you up all the time." Angelo reasoned, pouting as Chris turned to him.

"That's different and you know it. I need to be woken up so I can dress you, feed you, and bring you to work. If you didn't wake me up then you'd have to do that all by yourself. Also, today is your birthday so I felt like you could use a day off." Chris chuckled. "You suddenly have a fever and can't leave the toilet."

"Please tell me I'm puking." Angelo whined. Chris nodded, wrapping his arms around Angelo's waist. "Thank god. Last time you called in for me they made jokes for weeks."

"You shouldn't have asked me to tell them what was wrong." Chris stuck his tongue out at Angelo, tilting his head. 

 "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I switched my off day this week with Ryan." Chris shrugged. "Now no more talking. You need to eat." Angelo nodded, letting Chris guide him to the table. He set a plate of pancakes in front of Angelo. Angelo smiled at the already cut food, looking up at Chris.

"I don't want pancakes though." Angelo bit his lip, giggling as Chris froze in shock. Angelo always wanted pancakes for breakfast.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, staring down at Angelo. Angelo gingerly grabbed Chris's tattooed hand, slipping it under the shirt. Chris gently cupped Angelo's cock, smirking down at the smaller man. "You're not wearing anything under there. What a bad boy." Angelo let out a small moan, moving Chris's hand on him.

"Please Chris. It's my birthday." Angelo begged, pouting up at him. Chris pulled Angelo to his feet, sitting on his chair.

"First you eat something. Then you can play." Angelo let out small groan, crossing his arms. Chris pursed his lips, standing up. He bent Angelo over the table, lifting the shirt over his ass. "Don't sass me Angelo."

"I-I'm sorry." Angelo whimpered. Chris ran his hand over Angelo's ass, licking his lips.

"No no no. Don't be sorry baby. This is important too. It is your birthday after all." Angelo let out a small gasp as Chris traced his entrance with his finger. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me sir." Angelo whimpered. "Please sir. I need you so much." Chris let out a small laugh, stepping back from Angelo.

"You stay there. I have to run and grab some lube alright."

"No, sir. I'm okay." Angelo sighed. "I like it." Chris chuckled, pressing two fingers to Angelo's lips.

"Suck you little slut." Chris growled. Angelo wrapped his lips around Chris's fingers, sucking and coating them in as much saliva as he could. He loved the pain, but didn't want too much. Chris pulled his fingers back, quickly pushing both into Angelo.

"A-Ah. Fuck master." Angelo groaned. Chris slowly thrusted his fingers, kissing Angelo's neck. "Please master." Chris let out a small groan, pulling his fingers out the smaller man. Chris pushed his sweatpants down and spat on his hand. He quickly rubbed his length before pushing in Angelo.

"Fuck. How are you still so tight?" Chris groaned. Angelo let out a small moan, clawing at the table. "You're such a little slut aren't you? You like being fucked dry on the table." Chris growled as he set a fast pace.

"Harder master!" Angelo cried, arching his back as Chris managed to his prostate. "There! R-Right there s-sir!" Chris slapped Angelo's ass, growling down at him.

"You little whore." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small whimper, closing his eyes. "God I'm so close baby." Angelo whimpered, letting out loud cry.

"M-Master I-I'm gonna c-cum." Angelo stuttered out between gasps. "P-Please."

"Hm. It's your birthday, consider this part of your present." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a loud cry as he came. Chris let out a small groan as he came inside Angelo. He gently pulled out the smaller man, holding him up.

"Thank you master." Angelo sighed, smiling up at Chris.

"Come on baby. Let's get you cleaned up and then you are going to eat breakfast." Chris chuckled.

?*);kpm