Day twenty-five: Cuddle

"Are you sure it's okay for me to leave? I can always help clean." Ricky whispered. Angelo was asleep, cuddled up to Chris on his lap. He was letting out a small snores as Chris gently rubbed his back.

"It's alright. We'll clean up. It's not that big of a mess." Chris whispered. Ricky nodded, leaving out the house. Chris gently ran a hand through Angelo's hair, kissing his shoulder.

"Chris." Angelo whispered.

"Yes baby doll?" Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small sigh, gently grinding his bulge into Chris's. Chris quickly gripped Angelo's hips, slowly shaking his head. "Don't do that. You need to sleep."

"I'm only a little sleepy. I was waiting for them to leave." Angelo mumbled. Chris quietly chuckled, shaking his head.

"No baby. You're too tired."

"I'm tired and horny." Angelo grumbled. "Just fix it."

"Ask nicely." Chris stated, tilting Angelo's face up.

"Please fix it." Angelo whined, digging his nails into Chris's arms. Chris quickly unbuttoned Angelo's pants, pulling his cock out his pants. "Oh fuck." Angelo sighed, placing lazy kisses on Chris's neck and jaw. Chris stroked Angelo's cock, sucking on his earlobe.

"Does it feel good?" Chris chuckled. Angelo slowly nodded, slowly unbuttoning Chris's shirt. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Undressing you." Angelo mumbled. He let out a shaky moan, gently biting into Chris's shoulder. Chris let out a small moan, tilting his head back. "You like it when I bite you."

"Mhm." Chris hummed. Angelo slowly stood up, pushing his pants down. "Come back baby." Angelo stretched, yawning. He slowly sat down on Chris's lap, slowly kissing him. "I think you just threw all your boxers away."

"They're in my drawer. I wear them sometimes." Angelo mumbled. Chris nodded, chuckling as Angelo quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out. "Hm. You're cock is so pretty."

"I've never heard that before." Chris chuckled. "You're so fucking sleepy. You're saying random things."

"It's not random." Angelo yawned, kissing Chris's forehead.

"Baby, wait." Chris quickly spit on his hand, rubbing his cock. Angelo let out a small whine, slowly sinking on Chris.

"Fuck." Angelo groaned. Chris frowned as Angelo simply laid his head against his chest.

"What are you even doing?" Chris groaned.

"Tired." Angelo groaned. Chris sighed as he gently gripped the smaller man's hips. "What are you doing?"

"Gonna fuck you." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small whimper as Chris gently lifted him and let him sink back down on him. "You make the cutest noises."

"Shut up." Angelo groaned, glaring up at him. "I just wanna feel full."

"I know you do." Chris chuckled, kissing Angelo's neck. "Just give me a minute." Angelo sighed, slowly nodding.

"Okay then." Angelo sighed, placing open mouthed kissed on Chris's neck. Angelo leant back, slowly bouncing on Chris's cock.

"You're such a tight little thing." Chris chuckled, smirking at him. Angelo glared him, shaking his head.

"I'm done." Angelo sighed, burying his face in Chris's neck. "Sleepy."

"Angelo, you're not being fair." Chris groaned. "I get you're tired, but you're the one who wanted to do this." Angelo sighed, shaking his head.

"It's your fault. You're the one who is under me." Angelo grumbled. Chris sighed, gently lifting Angelo up and bucking up into him. Angelo let out a small gasp, closing his eyes as Chris managed to hit his prostate. "Oh shit." Angelo's legs slightly twitched as Chris slammed him down on his cock.

"Are you still sleepy?"

"I'm gonna cum." Angelo groaned. Chris chuckled, gently stroking Angelo. "Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck." Angelo groaned. "Too s-sleepy." Chris dug his thumb into Angelo's tip, smirking as the man came with a quiet moan.

"You're so fucking cute when you're all sleepy and you cum." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small whine, roughly biting Chris's neck.

"I am not cute." Angelo sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm going to sleep."

"I have to cum too." Chris whined.

"You can. If you carry me upstairs, and cuddle me." Chris nodded, kissing Angelo's cheek. He slowly stood up, smirking as Angelo clung onto him. "You're pants are gonna fall." Angelo giggled.

"That's it, I'm done." Chris stated, tossing Angelo back onto the couch. He quickly spread Angelo's legs, thrusting into the smaller man. Angelo let out a small moan, arching his back.

"Oh god!" Angelo moaned, yanking on Chris's hair. "Too sensitive. Chrissy, fuck."

"Just a few more minutes. Please baby." Chris sighed. "I'll cuddle the shit out of you." Angelo let out a small moan, wrapping his legs around Chris's waist.

"God, I'm fucking awake now." Angelo cried. His eyes widened as Chris came inside him. He let out a small groan as Chris pulled out of him. "I'd l-like you know that I'm slightly pissed at you."

"What did I do?" Chris feigned innocence, tilting his head.

"You're going to carry me upstairs and we're going to cuddle in the bathtub."

"That's totally not going to end up in sex." Chris chuckled as he lifted Angelo into his arms.

I watch American Dad while writing.  It's slightly sad.