Day six: Rimming

"Angelo what's wrong?" Chris asked, running a hand through the younger man's hair. "You can tell me anything."

"I know. I just hurt." Angelo shrugged. "You really hurt my ass."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small groan, rolling onto his back to face Chris.

"I will kick your ass Chris. I don't want anything else." Angelo growled. Chris gently kissed his neck, cupping his face.

"Yes you do." Chris chuckled. Angelo shook his head, covering Chris's mouth. "Come on. I won't fuck you, just make you feel better." Angelo let out a small sigh, slowly nodding his head.

"Alright, but if I feel your dick anywhere near my ass I'll kill you." Chris nodded. "What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing." Chris stated. He moved between Angelo's legs, smirking down at him. Chris lifted the smaller man's legs onto his shoulders, smirking down at him. Angelo let out a small whine as Chris licked from his entrance to his balls. "Look at you. Being all whiny and needy when you just told me to basically fuck off." Angelo let out a groan, squeezing his thighs around Chris's head.

"Don't you dare call me needy." Angelo growled. "You were the n-n-needy one last night." Angelo whimpered as Chris tongued his entrance. He threw his head back, small little moans escaping his lips. "Fuck yes!" Angelo cried as Chris managed to find his prostate with his tongue. Chris chuckled, focusing on that spot. Chris pulled back, gently sucking on the man's balls. "Fucking hell Chris!"

"You don't have to hold back baby. You can come when you want." Angelo let out a small groan, tangling a hand in Chris's hair. He pushed Angelo's head back to his ass, letting out a relieved sigh as he got back to eating him. Chris shoved his tongue and two fingers in the younger's ass, smirking as he let out a long, deep moan. He lightly pushed down on Angelo's prostate, licking his silky walls.

"Fuck Chris!" Angelo cried. "How the fuck are you so good at this?!" Angelo whimpered. Chris simply chuckled. He let out a small groan as Angelo's thighs quivered and tightened. "Fuck!" Angelo cried out as he came, getting some in Chris's hair.

"I now have cum in my hair." Chris chuckled. He gently put Angelo's legs back on the bed. He gently massaged the younger's thighs, running a hand through his hair. "Do you feel better baby?"

"Yeah." Angelo nodded. "Thank you so much."

"No problem baby."

WTo6W,z�j'8N