Day twenty-seven: Blindfold

Chris let out a loud sigh as he walked into Angelo's room. He tossed his book-bag on the floor, standing next to Angelo's bed.

"I want to try something." Chris stated.

"We can't be loud." Angelo sighed. "I'm serious." He squeaked as Chris straddled his waist, kissing down his neck. "Chris! That's not nice!"

"Let's do things." Chris murmured.

"What kind of things?" Angelo mumbled, glaring at him. Chris pulled out a black blindfold, smirking down at the smaller boy. "No. You're over here to help me do shit and not fuck me."

"Come on. It'll be fun, and if you want to stop then we will." Chris chuckled. Angelo sighed, crossing his arms.

"Off." Angelo grumbled. Chris gently moved off Angelo, smirking as Angelo sat up. "Why am I dating you?"

"Cause you like how kinky I am. This is pretty vanilla though." Chris chuckled.

"Okay. Next time we do anything we do nothing kinky. Normal sex. I mean it." Angelo stated. Chris quickly nodded, gently connecting their lips. Chris gently fixed the blindfold over Angelo's eyes, kissing his nose. "Well, it's like twelve and now it's midnight. Great job."

"Continue mocking me." Chris mumbled. "It'll end so well for you." Angelo let out a small whine as Chris stood him up and bent him over the bed.

"I didn't do anything." Angelo grumbled as Chris pulled his pants down. "No Chrissy. I'll suck your dick if you don't spank me today." Chris gently ran a hand over Angelo's ass.

"It'll feel so good if you let me. You always get so needy and hard when I do. Even when it's a punishment you can't help it." Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a small sigh, gently kicking Chris's leg.

"What did I even do?" Angelo whined.

"Mocked me." Chris sighed as he quickly slapped Angelo's ass. "I don't like being mocked." Angelo let out a small whimpers and gasps as Chris continued to spank him.

"Oh f-fuck." Angelo whined. Small tears fell down his face as Chris roughly flipped him over onto his back. "Chris. Please just-just do something."

"Tell me what you want me to do." Chris chuckled. He slowly undressed Angelo, sighing as the blindfold slipped off with his shirt. "Why are your clothes so tight?"

"Cause you like them tight." Angelo giggled. "My ass hurts now."

"I know." Chris shrugged, fixing the blindfold over Angelo's eyes. "There we go. You can't see anything anymore." Angelo let out a small huff, kicking his legs.

"I wanna have sex." Angelo whined.

"Hm." Chris hummed as he kissed down Angelo's neck. "Not yet. I'm still angry with you." Angelo let out a small groan, reaching out blindly for Chris. "Fuck! Watch where you put your hands." Chris sighed after Angelo managed poke his eye.

"I can't see." Angelo snit, tangling his hands in Chris's hair. "If you're going to tease me then tease me. I want something, anything, as long as it involves you and your weird kinky self." Chris smiled down at him. He slowly kissed down Angelo's chest and stomach. He kissed everywhere except where the smaller boy wanted him to kiss. Angelo squirmed under him, slowly pushing the blindfold up.

"Bad boy." Chris growled, gripping Angelo's hands. "Put it back."

"I wanna see." Angelo whimpered, biting his lip. Chris pushed himself up, grabbing the boy's hands and forcing them above his head.

"You keep your hands there. Don't you dare move them." Chris growled, wrapping a hand around Angelo's cock.

"Oh god." Angelo gasped, tilting his head back. He bucked into Chris's hand, letting out loud moans.

"When was the last time I touched you?" Chris chuckled. Angelo let out a loud huff, wiggling under Chris. "What's wrong?"

"It's... I need you t-to... God! Stop doing that!" Angelo growled as Chris ran his thumb over his tip. "I can't think when you do that."

"Do what? This?" Chris chuckled as he dug his thumb into the slit on Angelo's tip. Angelo let out a small whimper, arching his back. Chris let go of Angelo's cock, pressing three fingers to Angelo's lips. "Suck baby."

"Hmph. No." Angelo mumbled. Chris let out a frustrated sigh, straightening up. "Lube in the second drawer. Under the books."

"Why do you keep shit under other shit?" Chris groaned as he went through the drawer, retrieving the half empty bottle. "Have you been touching yourself?"

"No. That's from the last million times we've had sex in my room." Angelo sighed.

"It wasn't this empty." Chris sighed.

"Maybe I did." Angelo shrugged. "I can't exactly see which bottle you grabbed. There's like three."

"Explain why you have three."

"One is new. The other is mine when I lie and say I'm touching myself. The other is the one we use every time you come over. I usually grab the bottle." Angelo shrugged. He earned a rough slap on his stomach from Chris. "Ow!"

"What the fuck Angelo?! We've been over this and all you have is a few rules and I get the truth from you now?!" Chris growled. "When was the last time?"

"Y-Yesterday." Angelo mumbled. Chris let out a loud, frustrated sigh as he quickly flipped Angelo onto his stomach and pulled him onto his knees with his face pushed into the sheets. Angelo smiled to himself as he heard the bottle pop open.

"You won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." Chris growled as he quickly thrusted into Angelo. Angelo let out a small whimper, clenching around the taller boy. He smiled to himself as Chris started a fast pace. Chris let out a small groan, frowning as Angelo gripped the sheets. He pulled him to his chest, nibbling his neck.

"Oh god!" Angelo blindly reached behind himself, tightly gripping Chris's hair. "Too much Chris. Too fucking much."

"Sh baby. It's alright. You know what to do to make me stop. You've done so much more than this before." Chris murmured, slowing down. "So much more baby."

"Th-That was... Ah fuck!" Angelo cried, yanking on Chris's hair as Chris hit his prostate. "Right there Chris. Right there."

'Don't you want to be a good boy?" Chris asked, kissing his shoulder. Angelo quickly nodded, letting out a small whimper. "Hold on then. I know you're so sensitive right now, but it'll be okay. You'll feel so good." Chris soothed him, running a hand down Angelo's stomach to his cock. "I want you to cum when you need to alright? Don't wait for me."

"O-Okay." Angelo whimpered, biting his lip. He let out a small whimper, tightening his grip on Chris's hair as he felt himself get closer. "Oh shit." Angelo moaned as he came. Chris continued to stroke Angelo through his orgasm, nipping his neck.

"You beautiful thing you." Chris murmured, letting Angelo forward. He quickly pulled out of him, and quickly stroked himself till he came on Angelo's back. Angelo quietly giggled into the sheets as Chris laid next to hm. "What are you laughing at?"

"I got you to fuck me." Angelo giggled. Chris frowned at him, gently pulling the blindfold off of Angelo.

"You little slut." Chris chuckled. "I haven't fucked you in a few days so I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I just happened to fall and hurt my leg." Angelo shrugged.

"No you didn't!" Angelo instantly turned red at the sound of his mother's voice. "Dinner is ready. Come eat!"

"I hate you." Angelo hissed, as he pushed himself up. "We just had to fuck when my mom came home didn't we?"

"Yes we did." Chris stated, gently kissing Angelo. "I love you. Let's go eat."