Chapter twenty: Fingers

Angelo was lying on the couch with his head in Chris's lap. They were watching a random hockey game. It was more just Chris watching it. Angelo was busy with Chris's fingers. Chris allowed the man to play with his hand, dragging his fingers over his cheek and lips. He didn't know when his obsession with Chris's fingers started. One day he just found himself thinking about Chris's hands and the way his fingers moved and he was instantly hard.

Chris didn't mind the strange obsession. He found it extremely adorable to be honest, and loved seeing the way Angelo would get excited when anything with his fingers got involved. He honestly believed Angelo could cum just from his fingers. Chris silently scolded the shorter man as he pulled Angelo's thumb out his mouth.

"Bad slut." Chris sighed. "I will spank you if you don't listen." Angelo whined, pushing himself up. "What's wrong?"

"I'm hard." Angelo bit his lip, covering his face.

"Come here." Chris sighed, pulling Angelo over his lap. He quickly pushed the man's underwear down, gently running his fingertips over Angelo's ass. "You're such a sexy little thing." Angelo let out a small moan as Chris gently pushed his thumb into his ass.

"Sir." Angelo whined. "Please don't tease me."

"What do you want? You have to use your words like a good little slut." Chris chuckled, kissing the back of Angelo's head.

"More. Please more." Angelo begged. Chris pulled his thumb out the small man, quickly pushing two of his fingers into him. Angelo let out a small whimper, arching his back. "Master."

"I love it when you beg." Chris chuckled, slowly scissoring Angelo. "It's one of the sexiest sounds I've ever heard." Angelo let out a small moan as Chris ran his fingers over his prostate.

"There. Right there sir." Angelo groaned, digging his nails into Chris's thigh. Chris smirked down at him as he sped up his hand. "Oh god." He gasped, moving back on Chris's hand. "Fuck."

"Bad slut." Chris growled. "You little fucking whore. You're lucky I'm actually feeling nice so you can come, but only from my fingers. Understand?"

"Yes sir." Angelo nodded, letting out a small sigh as Chris slowly started to move his fingers once again. Chris chuckled when Angelo let out a small cry as he lightly stroked the man's silky walls. "More." Angelo whined, squirming under him.

"No. You cum now you little slut." Angelo whimpered, slowly moving his hand to grip his cock. He let out a loud cry as Chris smacked the back of his head. "No touching yourself."

"I'm sorry sir." Angelo whimpered. Chris roughly thrusted his fingers into Angelo, smirking as Angelo jerked forward.

"You sexy little slut. How can a whore like you be sexy like this?" Chris growled. "Whose slut are you?"

"Yours. I'm your slut sir." Angelo whimpered, letting out a small moan.

"Cum slut. I want to see you cum." Chris demanded, roughly hitting the man's prostate. "Now." Angelo let out a small moan as he came over Chris's thigh. He let out a small whimper as he came down from his high, feeling himself drop.

"Thank you sir." Angelo whispered.

"Such a good boy." Chris cooed. "Come on baby. Who's a good boy?" Angelo let out a small whimper, hiding his face in Chris's thigh. "Do you want a bath?" Angelo nodded, letting Chris lift him. "Let's go take a bath."

"I love you Chrissy."

"I love you too baby."  

DOG IS STARING AT ME