Day thirteen: Quickie

"They're watching cartoons." Chris mumbled, pushing Angelo over the washer. Angelo let out a small squeak, looking back at Chris. "We have like ten minutes."

"Th-The chicken nuggets are in the..."

"That's the ten minutes." Chris chuckled, pushing Angelo's pants down. Angelo let out a small sigh, looking down at the washer.

"Chris, if we really only have ten minutes please hurry the fuck up." Angelo groaned. Chris nodded, pushing his his jeans down and quickly pushing into Angelo. Angelo whimpered causing Chris to cover his mouth to muffle his moans.

"D-don't be loud." Chris whispered, quickly thrusting into the smaller man. "God Ang."

"Hurry." Angelo groaned into Chris's hand, clawing at the washer. Chris kissed down his neck, small moans and groans leaving his lips. Angelo quickly reached down to grip himself, slowly stroking him cock. "Fuck."

"Don't curse." Chris hissed, slapping Angelo's ass. Angelo let out a loud moan as Chris hit his prostate, biting his lip. He let out a small whine as Chris pulled out of him. He quickly spun Angelo, lifting him onto the washer and taking him into his mouth.

"God Chris!" Angelo moaned, pushing Chris's head down on him. "Shit! Chris get up now." Angelo hissed, seeing one of his kids through the crack in the door.

"Fuck. Who is it?"

"I don't know." Angelo whispered.

"They're probably just going upstairs to grab a toy or something. Just relax alright?" Chris chuckled. Angelo sighed, nodding. Chris took Angelo in his mouth again, quickly bobbing his head. Angelo let out a small moan, bucking into Chris's mouth.

"I'm close Chris." Angelo sighed. He tangled his hand in Chris's hair, letting out a small sigh as he came. "Up." Angelo chuckled as Chris pulled off him.

"What are you going to do?' Chris asked after he swallowed. Angelo rolled his eyes, hopping off the washer.

"How much longer?" Angelo asked. Chris opened the door, looking at the stove.

"Like three minutes." Chris mumbled. Angelo nodded, pushing Chris against the wall.

"I won't tease." Angelo promised as he fell to his knees. He wrapped his lips around Chris, slowly bobbing his head and stroking what he couldn't reach with his mouth.

"Goddamn it Ang." Chris groaned, pushing Angelo's head down till he hit the back of his throat and he gagged. Angelo practically glared up at him, moving up to his tip. He lightly tongued Chris's slit, smirking as his husband came.

"Go get the food out the oven before it fucking burns." Angelo chucked, placing a small kiss on Chris's thigh. Chris ran a hand through Angelo's hair before fixing his pants. Angelo pulled his own pants up, kissing Chris's cheek.

"Hurry with the laundry so you can come eat." Chris chuckled, hurrying out to the kitchen. Angelo finished starting the washer, hurrying out after Chris. He gasped as Chris pushed him out of earshot from their children. "Okay you're about to be pissed."

"Why? What did you do?"

"I'm blaming you." Chris chuckled.

"Daddy!" Angelo looked down, smiling as his son hugged his leg.

"Hey Blake. Can you tell Daddy your new word?" Chris chuckled, smirking at Angelo.

"Fuck!" Tiny Blake giggled.

hkMX����_ũ

A/N

Fun fact: My first word was actually a curse word.