Day fourteen: Public sex

Angelo sighed as a waiter came by to see if he wanted more coffee. Chris's grip on his book tightened as the said waiter flirted with his boyfriend. It was the third time in the last five minutes and it was honestly pissing him off. Angelo placed a hand on Chris's knee, smiling at him.

"It's okay." Angelo whispered. "He's just a fuck boy." Chris let out a sigh, closing the book and turning to face Angelo.

"Let's go. Now." Chris stated, standing up. He quickly threw money on the table, pulling Angelo outside to their car. Once they were both situated, Chris yanked Angelo to him before he could buckle himself up.

"Chris!" Angelo gasped, lightly slapping the taller man's thigh. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing." Chris shrugged as he unbuttoned his pants.

"I am not sucking your dick in the car!" Angelo exclaimed, glaring up at Chris. Chris didn't respond as he tightened his hold on Angelo's hair. "Okay I might suck your dick if you make dinner."

"I will." Chris murmured, smirking as Angelo pulled his cock out. "I promise I won't forget."

"You better not." Angelo mumbled, locking the up Chris's cock. He wrapped his lips around Chris's tip, hallowing his cheeks as he bobbed his head. He let out a small gasp as Chris pushed his pants and boxers below his ass. "Christopher." Angelo spoke in a warning tone.

"It's okay. No one can see." Chris reassured him. Angelo nodded, wrapping his lips around Chris's cock again. He quickly bobbed his head, using his hand to stroke what he couldn't get with his mouth. Chris ran his hand over Angelo's back, circling the smaller man's entrance. Angelo smacked Chris's stomach, humming around him. He slowly deep-throated Chris, swallowing around him. "Fuck Ang. Just like that baby." Chris moaned, tilting his head back. He gently slipped a finger inside Angelo, smirking at how the smaller man jumped and gagged on him.

"Fucking hell Chris." Angelo whimpered, burying his head in Chris's thigh. Chris lifted Angelo's head, bringing his mouth to his cock again. Angelo hungrily wrapped his lips around Chris, whimpering as his head was pushed down till he gagged again.

"Come on baby. I'm close." Chris moaned, bucking into Angelo's mouth. Angelo lightly moaned around Chris, relaxing as Chris came. He pulled off Chris, quickly swallowing. "You might want to look out your window." Angelo frowned as he pushed himself up and turned to the window. His eyes widened at the sight of their waiter staring at him.

"Fucking hell." Angelo mumbled, sighing as the man scurried to leave. "You're a dick!" Angelo growled, hitting Chris's thigh. Chris chuckled as he fixed his pants, starting the car.

"I didn't know he'd be there. He just appeared after a few minutes." Chris shrugged, kissing the side of Angelo's head. He frowned as Angelo turned from him. "It was really hot." Angelo blushed, biting his lip. "Like so fucking sexy."

"Shut up. You're still cooking."

"I know." Chris chuckled.

{Naxoa