Day twenty-one: shower

"Hey baby how much are you?" Angelo let out a heavy sigh as he stood up straight. He understood that he had a slightly girly ass, but that did not give people to right to catcall me. "Come on hun."

"I am a man." Angelo stated, turning around. The other man quickly grew flustered, walking off. Angelo sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Did someone hit on you again?" Josh asked, looking around the corner of the aisle. Angelo nodded, crossing his arms. "Are you gonna tell Chris?"

"No. The last time he demanded to know who did it." Angelo sighed. "Can I just go home?"

"Yeah. Go. You smell anyways."

"You put me in the dog room!" Angelo snit. "Thank you for letting me leave."

"Tomorrow you can work where ever you want." Josh chuckled as Angelo slowly walked away from him and out the store. "What about your bag?!" Angelo sighed, waving the shorter man off.

Angelo quickly drove home, sitting on in the driveway. He honestly didn't want to move. He was too tired and annoyed to move. He jumped as someone knocked on his window.

"Angelo?" He let out a sigh, opening the door. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm tired." Angelo whispered, looking up at Chris.

"I can see that. Did someone hit on you again?"

"Did Josh tell you?"

"No. You only sit in the car for a good thirty minutes when someone hits on you." Chris chuckled. He quickly lifted Angelo bridal style, kissing his nose. "We can take a shower together. That always makes you feel better."

"Hm. Thank you." Angelo mumbled. Chris hummed, carrying him inside and upstairs. Chris gently sat him on the counter, kissing his cheek.

"How about this? I'll do whatever you want for the night hm?" Chris chuckled.

"Undress me." Angelo giggled, holding his arms up. Chris gently pulled Angelo's shirt off, standing him up and taking his pants and boxers off. "Shower. Now." Chris quietly chuckled as he started the shower. He quickly stripped, smirking at Angelo.

"Come here baby." Chris smiled at him, opening his arms. Angelo slowly walked to Chris, kissing his cheek. Chris pulled him under the water, closing the shower door. "I love you." Chris cooed. Angelo nodded, closing his eyes as he leant against Chris's chest. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just feel off." Angelo sighed. Chris ran a hand down to Angelo's ass, quickly squeezing it. "Chris!" Angelo gasped, his eyes wide.

"Want to feel full?" Chris chuckled. Angelo nodded, smiling as Chris kissed him. Angelo slowly kissed back, letting Chris slip his tongue in his mouth.

"Please Chrissy." Angelo mumbled.

"Jump baby." Chris chuckled.

"I'm in charge." Angelo stated, lightly slapping Chris's chest. Chris chuckled, smirking as Angelo jumped and wrapped his legs around his waist. "Shit." Angelo moaned as Chris basically slammed him against the wall.

"I guess I'll let your cussing go today." Chris mumbled, kissing down Angelo's neck. "Can you moan for me? Please baby. Let me make you feel amazing." Angelo let out a whimper and gasp as Chris sucked right above his collarbone.

"Chris, fuck me." Angelo whimpered, lightly biting Chris's nose. Chris chuckled, shifting Angelo and slowly sliding into the smaller man. "Fuck!" Angelo cried, digging his fingers into Chris's wet shoulders. Chris quickly kissed Angelo, lightly biting and tugging on his bottom lip.

"I'm completely inside you." Chris chuckled, nibbling on Angelo's Adam's apple.

"If-If we fall I'll kill you." Angelo stuttered, tangling his hands in Chris's hair. Chris quietly chuckled, kissing down Angelo's neck. He slowly started moving, letting out a small groan. Angelo let out a series of moans and whimpers, throwing his head back. "Harder. Please fuck harder." Angelo pulled Chris's face against his chest, tugging on his hair. Chris quickly suckled on one of Angelo's nipples, lightly tugging on the pearl of his nipple.

"Such a sexy little thing." Chris chuckled. "You're so fucking cute when you whimper. Such a cute little moan." Angelo let out a small cry of pleasure as Chris hit his prostate. Angelo buried his face in Chris's hair.

"Ch-Chris, harder. Fuck." Angelo whimpered, his legs quivering around Chris's waist. Chris let out a small groan, Angelo clenching around him.

"Don't you dare cum baby." Chris growled. "Don't you dare cum."

"I can't hold it." Angelo groaned. "I can't." He quickly yanked on Chris's hair, tilting his head up.

"You have to baby. Do it for me baby. Hold yourself off till after me alright?" Angelo whined, biting his lip hard enough to draw blood.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." Angelo gasped, his mouth falling open as moans slipped past his lips. "Ch-Chrissy." Angelo whimpered. Chris quickly pressed Angelo harder against the wall, slipping another hand between them. He slowly stroked him, biting at his neck as he came inside the smaller man.

"Unwrap your legs." Chris murmured as he pulled out of Angelo. The smaller man slowly did as told, whimpering as Chris stood him on his feet. Chris fell down to his knees quickly taking Angelo into his mouth. Angelo gasped, tangling his hands in Chris's hair. "You can do whatever you want alright?" Angelo nodded, smiling as Chris slowly deep throated him. Angelo bucked into Chris's mouth, letting out a small moan.

"Fuck, Chris." Angelo whined. Chris gently pulled back, sucking and swirling his tongue around Angelo's tip. "I'm gonna... Chris I'm gonna fuck." Angelo whimpered as he quickly came. Chris slowly pulled off him, standing up. "What are you doing?" Chris opened his mouth, showing Angelo his cum on his tongue before swallowing. "Shit that was kinda hot."

"It's why I make you do it." Chris chuckled before gently kissing him. "You realize the water is cold right?" Angelo nodded, wrapping his arms around Chris's neck.

"Cuddle me." Angelo commanded.

"I will. Tomorrow you're not going into work because I'm going to spoil you with a bath. Then we're going out to dinner and then we'll go to our spot." Chris stated. Angelo nodded, turning the water off.

"Carry me."

"No. You're soaked." Chris stated. Angelo pouted watching Chris step out the shower and wrap him in a towel. "You're too cute."

"Shut up and carry me now."

"The sheets will get wet. You can't get pissed."

"I won't get pissed." Angelo grumbled as Chris lifted him into his arms. Chris carried him into their room, laying them on the bed. Angelo rolled over, kicking the towel off. Chris laid next to Angelo, wrapping his arms around Angelo's waist. "Sleep."

"You can stop bossing me around now. You're very bad at it too." Chris chuckled. Angelo kicked Chris's leg, glaring up at him. "I'll sleep. But first," Chris quickly kissed Angelo, "I love you."

"I love you too."

This was almost late.  Lol. It's also horrible.  You can all shoot me if you want.  Permission granted young pikachu.