Day eight: Phobia

Angelo bit his lip as he walked through the store. Chris had let him go and find something for himself. He crossed his arms, biting his lip. He walked let out a heavy sigh, turning to leave the store. He quickly walked back to the food court, biting his lip when he couldn't find Chris.

"Angelo?" The short man jumped, turning to face his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around the older man's waist. "Why didn't you get anything?"

"Take me home." Angelo whimpered.

"I can't baby. Your therapist said you have to get out for a few hours a day." Chris sighed, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I don't like her. Can I have a new one?" Angelo mumbled. Chris let out a small sigh.

"Okay. It has been a month and you can switch to a new one, if you get through today alright?" Angelo let out a small sigh, slowly nodding. "Let's go to the park. I know how much you like the swings." Chris chuckled. He gently tilted Angelo's face up, pecking his lips. Chris knew not to touch for long.

"Y-Y-You can kiss me." Angelo stuttered. He let out a relieved sigh as the man gently connected their lips. Chris pulled back after a few seconds, smiling down at him.

"I love your lips Angelo." Chris chuckled. Angelo blushed, looking at the ground. "Come on. We don't want it to be dark when we get there now do we?"

"No." Angelo sighed. "The dark is scary." Angelo mumbled. Chris chuckled, shaking his head. He shifted his bags to one hand, using his other to guide Angelo out the mall. "Do I have to sit in the front?"

"Yes baby. It's important that you do?" Chris sighed. He opened the passenger door to his car. Angelo slowly climbed in the seat, biting his lip. Chris quickly opened the trunk and put the bags inside it. He did Angelo's seatbelt, careful to not touch Angelo too much. "Better?" Angelo nodded, grabbing Chris's hand. He gently kissed Chris's hand, smiling as Chris kissed the same spot.

"I love you." Angelo whispered.

"I love you too baby." Chris chuckled.

~~

Angelo gently held Chris's hand as they walked through the park. Chris made sure his hand stayed loose in Angelo's and kept to the mostly empty trails. Angelo stayed silent as he walked with Chris. He jumped as a squirrel ran across the path, latching onto Chris's arms. He dug his nails into the older man's arm, closing his eyes.

"It's okay baby. I'm here." Chris soothed him, gently placing a hand on top of Angelo's hand. "It's not touching you. See?" Angelo nodded, letting out a small sigh. Chris gently kissed Angelo's finger tips. "What are you thinking?"

"I don't like squirrels." Angelo mumbled. Chris smirked down at him, kissing his cheek. Angelo flinched from his, stepping back.

"I'm sorry baby." Chris said, reaching his hand out to Angelo. Angelo crossed his arms, looking down at the ground. Angelo gripped his right wrist, biting his lip. "We can go back home if you want." Angelo shook his head, slowly moving back to Chris. He gently wrapped his hands around Chris's bicep.

"No." Angelo shook his head. "I like... I like the trees." Angelo mumbled. Chris nodded, smiling as they slowly started walking once again. Chris took his phone out, frowning down at the time. "What's wrong?!" Angelo asked, his eyes wide at Chris's expression.

"Nothing baby. It's just time for us to get back home." Chris stated. Angelo nodded, letting Chris guide him off the path.

~~

Angelo sat on the couch, his knees to his chest. Chris kneeled in front of him, holding a small teddy bear in his hand.

"I bought this for you." Chris chuckled. Angelo dropped his legs to the floor, gently grabbing it. "Do you like it?"

"Thank you." Angelo whispered. He hugged the toy to his chest, biting his lip. "Chris, you can... I want to touch you." Chris nodded, standing up. He sat next to Angelo on the couch, helping the man move onto his lap. Angelo hesitantly laid his head on Chris's shoulder.

"Baby. Are you hard?" Chris asked. Angelo blushed, digging his nails in Chris's arms. "Is it okay if I touch you there?"

"A-A little bit." Angelo nodded, biting his lip. Chris gently rubbed Angelo's bulge, smiling as Angelo let out a small moan. Chris gently cupped him, giving the smaller man a gentle squeeze.

"May I take you out?" Chris whispered, sighing when Angelo scooted back on his lap. "Careful or you'll fall back."

"I want you... I want you to do that thing." Angelo bit his lip. "That thing that made me feel really good." Chris quietly laughed, carefully undoing Angelo's pants. "And I want to do it to you." Chris shook his head, tilting his head up.

"No baby. You don't need to." Chris sighed. Angelo took a deep breath, placing a hand on Chris's bulge.

"I w-w-want to." Angelo stuttered. "I want to touch you." Chris nodded, leaning up to kiss Angelo's chin.

"Okay baby." Angelo bit his lip, letting out a small gasp as Chris pulled his cock out his pants. "You're so hard sweetie."

"Mm." Angelo moaned, clawing down Chris's arms. Chris gently ran his thumb over Angelo's tip, smirking as he threw his back. "Chrissy."

"Sh baby. Let me take care of you." Angelo let out a small moan, bucking into Chris's hand. Chris dug his thumb into his slit, smirking as his thighs quivered and tensed. "Come one baby. We've talked about this. Relax and let that feeling take over." Angelo let out a small cry, hiding his head in Chris's neck as he came. "I missed you Angelo."

"I'm sorry." Angelo sobbed. Chris let out a small sigh, running his hand up and down the younger man's back. "I don't why I'm so scared. I don't know wh-why you put up with m-me when you h-have to ask to t-t-touch me. I'm fucking worthless!"

"No baby. It's not your fault. It's not." Chris soothed him. "You don't need to be sorry. I know your past and I understand. Now please don't ever say your worthless to me ever again." Angelo nodded, sniffling quietly.

"I want to cuddle. Can we cuddle?"

"Yes Ange. We can cuddle for as long as you want to."

ԿΠ