Ian Eastwood: Just Come With Me - Antonia

-Ian's P.O.V-

For the past 2 weeks the person I found myself thinking about the most was Antonia. She was my best friend but I feel like I'm starting to fall for her. 

The more I thought about it, the more I found to love about her. I knew the consequences to liking your best friend but you never know unless you take a chance. 

Flipping through memories of us together, there seemed to be something more than just a friendship. The way we treated each other people always assumed we were together. 

She's been with me for the longest, along with Brian, and I think it's time to let her know. But how? When? Do I wait to tell her tomorrow? 

It was past midnight and I as racking my brain trying to think. Why not just tell her now, take her to the park and tell her there, in the moon light, she'd like that..I hope.

I decided to just get up and go to her house, I texted her to come outside. I rocked back and forth on my feet waiting and going over what I wanted to say in my head so I didn't sound stupid when I actually told her.

I waited for her cute figure to appear in the door. Hopefully, she likes me too...

--------------------------

-Antonia's P.O.V-

I laid in my bed, flipping through the channels, looking for something good to watch, but as usual, nothing on to watch on a Saturday night. I decided I would try to go to sleep instead. It was around 12:30am and had nothing else better to do.

My phone buzzed and Ian's name popped up on the screen.

Ian- hey, come outside

me- wat? why..

Ian- just come please

me- fine, let me put something on

Ian- no, stay in ur pjs, im in mine :)

me- okay

It was random, but cute. Ian was my best friend for the longest. Yea, I did have a small crush on him but I never felt that he would ever see me as more than a friend. We were always together and hanging out when ever we could.

I figured it'd be cool to just meet him outside, with only 2 weeks lefts of summer, why not?

I brushed my hair back, put on a pair of sneakers and left in my blue pajama pants and blue t-shirt with the word "Dream" written on it.

Walking outside, the air was cool and comfortable and the moon shone bright in the night sky. Stars out and the sky a deep shade of blue. "Hey cutie, glad you came out" Ian smiled, pulling me into a hug.

Ian wore long black pajama pants with a kubskoutz t-shirt and a black beanie with some hair poking out. "Yea, now that you got me out here...whatchu wanna do?" I questioned, raising my hand to reach his hair, pushing it back alittle.

He shrugged. "Eh. I don't know, I just wanted to take a walk around. Do something, I was bored." His jawline was perfect, his eyes twinkled in the dark and lips pink, kissable...no, he's my best friend, I can't.

I nodded, "alright, sure. I'm bored too." He shook his head, putting his arm around my neck and pointing "To the park!". We laughed as we began to walk to the park nearby.

We sat on a bench in front of the lake that was in the middle of the park. The water gently flowed in the river, some ducks and ducklings swam by and the moon reflected on the surface of the water.

Looking out to the water, just thinking, "I can't believe that there's only 2 weeks left of summer, I'm not ready to go back.."

"Nah, you're ready, you always accomplish everything you set your mind to. You're incredibly smart Antonia and always head strong..That's one of the things I love about you" He placed his arm around me, moving closer.

I felt butterflies and my cheeks heat up. "aw thanks" I gave a small smile, looking at him, he had a cute smile as well. 

"I think this is the first time I've see the park at night, it looks really pretty" I turned my gaze back over to the lake, hearing Ian say "Yea, it's pretty like you" he gushed.

"Haha, thank you" where were all these sudden little compliments coming from? It as cute anyway.

"Antonia, I wanted to get you out here for a reason. I have something I have to tell you" He took my hand in his, lacing our fingers and kissing the back of my hand, he started.

"You're my best friend, you've been with me for the longest and lately...I can't stop thinking about you. You're so fun, smart, cute, funny and so much more. I think..It's time we moved past the best friends phase. What I'm trying to say is, Antonia, will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't help it, a smile spread across my face, "Yes, yes Ian, I'll be your girlfriend" He smiled wide, placing his hand on my cheek, he moved closer to me before placing his lips on mine. 

Our first kiss, a sweet kiss that felt so right, so natural. Our lips moved together and his tongue traced my bottom lip lightly. Giving him entrance, our tongues met.

Pausing for a moment, I felt his lips smile on mine as he chuckled lightly. "Your lips are soft.." he whispered quietly, pecking my lips again, we were only centimeters apart.

I smiled, nodding, "Yours are too". I pulled away just a little more. "I have a confession. I've always had a crush on you. I never thought you would see me as more than 'just a friend', but I'm really happy you feel the same way now"

"Just one thing" He added. "No matter what happens in our relationship, we're always best friends...Promise?" I shook my head "Promise"

He kissed me again, pulling away, I asked "So this is why you wanted to get me out here? in my pj's?" I laughed. "Haha yea, I wanted it to be spontaneous yet special, just for you"

I blushed as he kissed my cheek. "You're so cute. I'm really glad I have you" He rested his lips on mine again.

This was the most amazing night of my summer. I have my best friend and my boyfriend.