Jawn Ha: Our Time Alone- April

Jawn and I had been dating for over 7 months. We were completely infatuated with each other. He always made me laugh, feel loved and always surprised me. 

I fell asleep watching tv on my couch, when someone popped out. "HI APRIL!" he yelled, falling ontop of me. I screamed and laughed. Jawn had come over unexpectedly.

He kissed my neck as his hand traveled up my shirt. I giggled, running my hand through his hair. "haha hi baby". He looked up kissing my jaw. "Hi, I missed you" he mumbled.

His thumb grazed across my stomach as his hand reached up to my breast, taking it into his hand, he kissed me deeply. He lifted up my shirt, taking it off, I reached to take his shirt off as well, him slipping off his pants.

"Show me how much you've missed me" I whispered as he kissed down my chest, his hand gripping my ass, earning  a moan from me. His hand slipped back up to unclip my bra, throwing it to the side with the rest of our clothes.

He sucked and bit my on my sweet spot on my neck. "trust me, you'll know when I have you begging for more" He had a sexy smirk, a promise he was sure to keep.

He moved to take my shorts off, Planting kisses on my breast, down my stomach to my underwear. He rubbed my sensitive area through my panties, making my grind my hips against him.

He quickly removed my panties and placed his mouth over me, making me moan for more. He moved quickly, and his member was placed inside me. "Jawn" I whimpered.

I matched his pace, moving my body against his as he thrusted faster and deeper. "April' he groaned into my neck, his hot breath against my skin as I scratched his back. 

I felt myself coming close to release, Jawn looked into my eyes before pressing his lips against mine aggressively. I dug my nails into his back, he knew I was close.

He thrusted a few more times before I moaned out, releasing myself. He pulled out and released himself on the side.He set himself ontop of my for a moment. Taking a chance to regain our breath,

My heart was jumping out of my chest, which I'm sure Jawn could hear. He got up and picked me up in his arms, carrying me to our bedroom. He laid me down lightly and got into the bed next to me. 

We got under the covers and he pulled me close to him, Kissing just under my earlobe tenderly. "I'm guessing you missed me a lot" I looked at him, his eyes glossed over with lust.

He nodded, "mhmm", placing his hand on my cheek. "You're the only person on my mind during the day, first person I think about when I wake and sleep. April you drive me crazy", He smiled sweetly and I laughed.

"Aw, cutie" I put my hand on top of his, he kissed my nose. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" he asked. "Nothing, why?"

"Lemme take you out tomorrow. Just you and me, make it special.", I blushed, gosh I was really lucky. "okay, sure" I replied.

"I love you April, never forget that" He kissed me again. "I love you too Jawn". With that, I feel asleep in his arms. the best way to wake up and fall asleep, in the arms of my boyfriend.