Brian Puspos: Miss Me A Little When I'm Gone- Ciara

It was my last day with Brian before I went back home to finish school. Brian was going to stay in LA for 2 days after I left before he was off to Spain.

I opened my eyes, looking outside the window where the sun glared, making the room a bright orange. I felt his lips on my shoulder.

"mm good morning baby" He mumbled sleepily. His lips trailed up to my neck before I turned to meet his lips, kissing him sweetly.

"Can we just stay here forever?" He asked, running his hand up and down my spine, giving me goose bumps. I laid my hand on his cheek, observing his incredibly sexy lips and gorgeous brown eyes that I adored. 

"As much as I wish we could, you still have your dancing career and I have to finish school". He kissed my nose, "stay here with me, Ciara" He pulled me close into his arms, planting kisses every where.

He pulled away as I giggled, looking at his amazing smile, "Just 3 more months and I will be done. After that I can travel with you, okay? We made it this long, 3 months will be no different."

I tried to believe the words I said. I wanted to just stay and it was going to be a hard day, just as it was every time we had to travel and leave each other.

"Ughh fine" he groaned, turning over to his side of the bed, his hand searched for something before revealing a gold box with a red bow on the corner.

"Hereee ya go, for you my babygirl" He handed it to me, I sat up, gasping, placing my hand over my mouth. "What is it?" I hesitantly took the box as he sat up as well. 

"A present, open it" He grinned. I lifted up the lid and revealed a beautiful one sleeved red dress with a skinny black belt on it. "Oh my god this is beautiful Brian! Thank you!" I leaned over to give him a kiss, that lasted longer than I expected. our lips re-met another 3 times before he pulled away.

"It's for tonight" He said with a glint in his eye. "Tonight? Really?" He nodded, "Yup, just for you". He wrapped me in his arms once again.

----------------------

Brian and I got ready that night. I put on the dress which fit perfectly. My boyfriend knew me well. I had black heels that almost put me at Brian's height. 

My hair curly with part of it up in a clip. I strutted into the living room, stopping by the couch. Brian was in a black suit and tie, when he turned to me his eyes widened, mouth partly open.

"Ciara...You're the most gorgeous girl in the world." He took a step towards me, taking my hand and twirling me around, placing his hand on my waist to pull me closer to him, kissing my lips tenderly.

As we finished our dinner, Brian took a sip of his wine before speaking. "Every time I'm with you, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. The past year and a half has been the most amazing. I wish this wasn't our last night..Every moment I spend with you is just as special" He raised his glass. 

"To my love,with me forever" I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up, raising my glass. "To my love", we clinked our glasses together, taking another sip of wine.

When we got home, I opened the door to his bedroom, seeing a Bear and a bouquet of flowers on the bed, the bedroom was dimly lit and "Can You Handle It?" by usher started playing. 

"Ciara, You are my one and only" Brian whispered, kissing down my neck, to my shoulder, his right hand on my waist and his left hand slid the sleeve of my dress down.

I turned around, capturing his lips in mine. pushing me towards the bed. I quickly undid the buttons on his shirt as his hand traveled up my back, unzipping my dress.

His pants and shirt soon joined my dress on the floor. Our lips collided with each other, the bear fell to the floor as I fell back onto the bed. Brian Kissed down the spacing between my breasts as I squirmed under him.

Running my fingers through his hair, he placed gentle kisses on the inside of my thighs before he worked his tongue on me, making me moan for more.

It wan't too long before he placed himself inside me, He groaned into my neck, sucking and biting, making sure he left a mark, My hand scratched his back as our bodies melded together.

With a final thrust, we both reached our peak. His lips meeting mine once again. Placing himself next to me, he pulled me close into his arms, waiting for our breaths to steady.

He lifted my face towards his. "I love you so much Ciara" He looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I love you too Brian" I kissed his chest and his hand rubbed my back soothingly.

------------------------------

Right before I was ready to board my plane. Brian hugged me tight, A lump in my throat grew as I was about to leave Brian again. He pulled away and a tear fell down my cheek. 

"Aw babygirl, don't cry", He wiped my cheek and dug his hand into his pocket. "Here" he said, bringing out a velvet box.

I took it, opening the lid and seeing a half heart locket. Inside the locket was a picture of us. I looked up at him, he went into his shirt and lifted his half of the necklace.

"I'll be here, waiting for you, never forget that. I love you", I smiled, blushing again. He took the necklace out of the box and placed it around my neck. 

"I love you" I choked out. "I love you too Ciara". He kissed me for the last time. His lips extra soft, meeting mine again and again. The feel of his lips lingered on mine as he slowly pulled away.

"I'll see you soon" He whispered, pecking my lips lightly.