Ian Eastwood: Popular Kid- Alexis

So, senior year of high school, and yet another year being single and crushing on the most popular kid in school. Yep, Ian Eastwood. But how could he notice someone like me? I'm not on the cheer squad, I'm not good at much. My grades are pretty good. Especially in Spanish and Math.

"Alexis! Hellooooo" My friend kayla waved her hand in my face, taking mt out of my love trance. I was stopped at my locker staring at the gloomy grey insides with a couple of books and a sweater thrown inside.

"Huh? yea what?" I quickly replied. 

"Daydreaming about Mr.Perfection again?" She crossed her arms over her chest and grinned.

"What? no pfftt that's not what I was thinking about" I denied, but she knew me too well.

"Yea, right, Well when you stop drooling, Just walk up to him and say hi. It's your last year to take a chance and make a move before someone else does". She gave me a slight shove in his direction.

He was standing in front of  the spanish classroom talking to his friends Brian and Jun, waiting for 3rd period to start. Oh, and that was my next class, welp, I'll have a hard time thinking straight with him in the same room.

Ian Eastwood. The cute dancer boy and his crew. they were up there next to the jocks. People who were more interested in the arts, music, dance and drama, flocked to his and his friends. I had no real talent but I was just as mesmerized by each of his movements as everyone else was.

I was in class already, sitting in the third row of the class with no one sitting next to me. Not that I minded, I would need to try to keep a clear head. 

Just as the bell rang, Brian and Ian came in, noticing that they wouldn't be able to sit together during class. Ian came and sat right next to me. He quickly settled in as the bell rang and Mrs. Martinez started speaking.I felt his body heat, warm, he smelled like starbucks coffee. His Ancora Imparo tattoo showing on his arm and Mrs. Martinez's voice somewhere in the background as I willed myself to think straight and act normal.

"Alright, work on this handout and reading with your partner as I start giving out the textbooks" Mrs.Martinez finished and began giving out the handouts for each row.

"Hey, so looks like we're partners, Alex..iis. Alexis. Cute name. Maybe you can help me out cuz I'm not too good at spanish haha" Ian looked at me and said the word cute and acknowledged my existence wow.

I smiled back "Haha yea, thanks, I can definitely help you out".Whew, okay, don't sound stupid now

He flashed his beautiful smile "well alright, lets get started, Senorita" he wiggled his eyebrows and shoulders and I let out a stupid giggle as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up.

"Just as a reminder. you should trade phone numbers or email with your classmate should you miss any work. You all will be in the same seats for the rest of the year" Mrs. Martinez announced in the last few minutes of class. 

Ian took his iphone out and handed it to me. "Here, and I'll put my number in your phone" He said so casually. I pulled out my phone and gave it to him, taking his phone in my hand and dialing my number. 

"Kay, here. got you on speed dial if I need a tutor" He winked and smiled, I almost fell out my seat."Yea haha,call anytime"

We both stood up as the bell rang. I headed towards the door as he headed to Brian. I looked back into the classroom when I reached the door frame. Ian was also looking back at me, smiled and nodded, with a small wave of his hand goodbye, I smiled and left.

The rest of the day went by, 7th period Math class came around and I found Ian and Kayla to be in my class. Ian came around and stole the spot usually taken by Kayla.