Brian Puspos: Moments That Last Forever- Clair

"Are you ready Clair?" Brian squeezed my hand, looking at me with a smile. I nodded, "Yea, I'm ready"

I was with Brian, back in his hometown of Houston, Texas visiting his family. Brian and I have been together for almost a year and he invited me to meet the rest of his family.

We stood on a door step to a nice 3 story house with a large yard, neatly kept with assorted flowers and lawn freshly cut. Brian pushed the small bell, hearing it ring inside.

Ding-Dong! It rang, a series of footsteps and shuffling was heard and finally a click was heard at the door. The door opened and there stood Brian's mom.

"Brian! oh my god you're finally here!" she said with joy, a permanent smile on her face as she pulled her son in for a big hug, "I missed you mom" Brian breathed out. "I missed you too, so much"

When they let go of each other, his mom looked at me, equally happy. "Aw and you brought beautiful Clair! Nice to see you again darling!" She gave me a warm hug as well. "Nice to see you too Mrs. Puspos, You look amazing" I gushed.

"Oh stop it honey, but thank you. Come on in, we have some more family for you to meet!"

Brian let me walk in first, him following close behind, with his hands on my waist. We went through a small hallway and saw the living room off to the left. There were, what assumed to be aunts and uncles just chatting on one side while some little kids played in the middle of the room.

An older woman, looked to be in her late 40's turned and noticed Brian, walking over to us. "Brian! wow I haven't seen you in the longest! and you brought a gorgeous girl with you" 

"Hey Aunt Terra! Yea, this is my girlfriend, Clair. I haven't seen you in a while!" Brian introduced me and started chatting with his aunt.

She shook my hand "Nice to meet you, Brian must treat you like a princess, Don't lose each other, love is a beautiful thing."

"Thank you, I know, and he really does, I'm incredibly lucky to have him." Brian hugged my waist a little tighter, beginning to blush.

"Aw, Brian's blushing, how cute", he laughed at this remark, "Aunt Terra" he whined playfully. "haha I guess I'll leave you two and help your mom in the kitchen, you guys can go meet the rest of the family." She nodded and walked over to the kitchen.

I met the rest of Brian's family, they were so sweet and welcoming. We stayed for dinner and decided to part our ways after dessert.

"Alright Mom, Dad, we're gonna head off back to the hotel. I love you". Brian gave his mom and dad a tight hug. 

"Thank you so much for everything" I also gave his parents a light hug. 

"You're very welcome. You guys are welcome to come back anytime." 

We headed out the door to the cab that was waiting to take us back to the hotel.

--------------------------------

"You have such a cute family, I had fun" I smiled, wrapping my arms around Brian, meeting his lips on mine.

His arms held me close to him, feeling his chest pushed up against mine. "I'm glad you had a good time, they like you a lot" He pecked my lips again. 

His hand reached up to my cheek, stroking it softly with his thumb as his other hand reached under my shirt, his cold hands grazing my back gently.

Kissing me again, he fell with his back on the bed, making me giggle into the kiss.

Chuckling, he lifted up my shirt, taking it off. I placed my lips on his again, the kiss getting deeper and deeper each moment,

One hand ran up and down my back soothingly while his other hand went through my hair. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and entered my mouth without hesitation.

I began to slowly move my hips, grinding myself on top of him, earning a small groan from him. He got up, flipping us over so he was now on top of me.

He grinned, "Clair, Clair, Clair, whatchu doin baby girl?" He whispered in my ear, his lips made their mark on my neck. Flicking his tongue on my soft spot, I let out a small moan, closing my eyes for a second.

I felt his hand travel it's way up from my stomach, massaging my breast, My hands felt its way to the bottom of his shirt, taking it off, revealing his amazing toned dancer body.

He smirked, "You want me so bad" he gloated. I shook my head, "not as bad as you want me though" My hands explored his abs, up to his chest and arms, feeling every muscle, traveling up to his shoulders and neck, bringing his head down to mine.

I leaned up to kiss him again. He placed his hands on my thighs, urging my to put my legs around his waist, which I did. He began to grind his body onto me now.

Our bodies pressed together. His chest moved against mine and our hips grinding on each other. I scratched his back lightly as he nibbled on my neck.

"mm Brian" I gently moaned. He kissed down my chest, keeping his eyes on me. His lips left a permanent trail on my stomach, my hands running through his hair.

He returned to my lips, I felt him smile into the kiss and fall to the side, bringing me into his arms. 

"You're so sexy Clair" He placed a kiss on my neck before laying his head back on the pillow, looking at me with adoring eyes. I blushed.

"You are too" my hand gently rubbed his side as he did the same, lightly gripping my ass, pulling me closer to him, our legs tangled together,

Brian and I didn't need to have sex all the time. I enjoyed times like this where we could just take in each others small features on our body and just appreciate being together.

I leaned forward to kiss him again, I loved feeling his lips on mine. Pulling away, he pushed some hair out of my face, kissing my cheek he finally said. "I wanted you to meet my family. We've been together for a while and I hope that we can have many more times like this...They love you and I love you, so very much Clair."

"Aw Brian, thank you. I love you" I hugged him. Leaving a mall kiss on his neck. I hoped these moments never ended.