Jawn Ha: Take You Down- Alexis

"Mmm babe gimme a kiss", Jawn pulled me into his arms, leaning forward, placing his soft lips on mine.

His lips moved against mine, pulling me closer to his body so there was no space between us. My arms wrapped around his neck as our lips continued to meet and re-meet with more and more force each time.

I loved him and these moments. His kisses always took my breath away. I remember our first date, we were walking along the park when he kissed me, the amount of butterflies the erupted in my stomach was unbelievable. Only he can make me feel that way.

Mos Wanted had thrown a party at their home in LA and everyone was having a good time. He finally pulled away, lust in his eyes, no matter where we were, Jawn always looked at me like I was the only person in the room. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asked, bringing his hand up from my waist to my cheek. I giggled, "Only about 50 times tonight but thank you." I pecked his lips again.

"I just wanted to make sure you knew that baby" He started to plant sweet kisses on my neck.

"Oh my god you guys go get a room, gosh" I heard Brian say, with extra sass. Jawn looked back at Brian, "Yea we just might". He turned back to me, biting his lip and winking.

He grabbed my ass and kissed me, catching my bottom lip between his teeth, a small moan escaping my lips but captured between Jawn's. 

"This party is gettin kinda boring...You want to have some fun of our own?" I nodded quickly, My hand on his shoulder gripping his shirt. 

The music blasted, people danced and made out in the weirdest places, but Jawn lead me upstairs to the guest room. Luckily the room was free.

Jawn locked the door behind him, turning on his heels, he looked at me with sexual desire. His eyes traced up my body as he slowly walked to me.

"Alexis, You're not only beautiful, but incredibly sexy as well". He nibbled and sucked on my neck, soft moans left my lips as I pushed him back against the wall.

He turned his attention back to my lips. As he kissed me, I slid my hand down his chest to the end of his shirt, puling it off quickly. He smiled into the kiss as I quickly worked at his pants, them falling to the floor within moments. 

"Damn girl" He whispered with a raspy voice that I loved. "You're not the only one who can play dirty" I winked at him, returning the favor of leaving kisses on his neck while his hands snaked to my back, unzipping my dress and undoing my bra, and letting them fall to the floor.

His hands explored my body, feeling up my back, to my breast, his hand keeping a firm grip on my ass, he groaned my name as I kissed further down his chest, my hand gently rubbed his member through his boxers, which got harder each moment. 

Just as I got to his boxers he pulled me up by my chin. Hoisting me up by my legs, he threw me onto the bed, forcefully climbing on top of me. H took no time in washing his tongue over my breast and massaging the other one. 

"Jawn" I let out a soft moan, throwing my head back onto the pillow. His lips tongue left remnants of him on my skin.

He pulled my panties down with his teeth, his hands had been gentle around my thighs, fingertips carefully grazing my area. I thrusted my hips towards his hand, rubbing my clit against him.

He used more force, rubbing it faster in circular motions as I whimpered for more. He stopped abruptly, I groaned in dissatisfaction.

I planted two kisses on each of my thighs and placed his tongue inside me, I moaned louder as his tongue explored my area. I pulled at his hair, wrapping my legs around his head, moving my hips against mouth. I reached my climax, "Jawn" I moaned, arching my back and my eyes falling shut.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing him snake up my body, he crashed his lips onto mine and without warning I felt him inside me, making my gasp along with him.

He pulled out, leaving on his tip inside me, before pushing himself back into me, hitting new spots and a new wave of pleasure crashing over us.

Jawn began to pump himself in and out of me with a fast pace which I gladly met. My hips met his, my hand running through his hair and I felt his hot breath on my skin as he groaned,

"You feel so damn good babygirl" he huffed out, biting the skin of my neck as I scratched his back, urging for him to go faster and deeper, which he did. 

He stopped for a moment, which I took as my chance to surprise him and flipped us over. I pushed myself onto his member again. I started to ride him, leaning forward I whispered "I said I was going to play dirty baby" and kissed just under his earlobe.

His hands supported my waist and ass, moving it faster as he kept thrusting into me.

His hand felt up my chest, squeezing my breast as we moaned out each others names and cusses.

"Alexis, oh my..." He groaned out.

"I'm..." Was all I could squeak out before I reached my climax again, digging my nails into his shoulder. He smiled, kissing me as he slowed his pace enough for me to ride out my climax along with him. I felt breathless, he lifted me off of him and I fell to his side.

The party was still going with music blasting, so no one could have heard us. "Alexis" he hissed, his voice still raspy and low.

He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead. "My baby..playing dirty tonight, I like it" He bit his lip playfully, making me blush.

"Only for you though, nobody else." I placed my hand on his cheek, kissing him again. 

"I love you so much Alexis, you don't even know how much I love you", He took in several deep breaths as I felt my cheeks grow hotter.

"I love you too Jawn" I kissed his chest, my fingers grazing his skin lightly on his abs,  and his hand soothingly rubbed my back.

We lay there, tangled in the sheets, just taking time to come down from our sexual highs.