Jawn Ha: Wet The Bed- Anon

I laid my head on Jawn's shoulder as we watched tv on the couch. His arm draped over me. I snuggled into him, putting my arm around him and taking in his sweet scent of vanilla.

I placed simple kisses down his neck to his collar bone. I found his sweet spot, earning a very low groan from him. I decided to gently suck and nibble on his spot, feeling vibrations in his throat as another low groan emerged from his lips.

He turned his head, pulling my chin up to him, connecting our lips. Our lips slowly met and re-met, The kiss only deepening, his hand stroking my cheek gently.

He pulled me onto his lap, securing his hands around my waist, Our lips still attaching to each others, His teeth latched onto my bottom lip with a smirk. Continuing to kiss me, his tongue found it's way into my mouth and his hands kept up my shirt.

My hands traveled down to the bottom of his shirt, eagerly pulling it off, revealing his amazing body,

His lips traveled to my neck, sucking and biting, leaving multiple love bites down my neck. He pulled off my shirt in an instant. His hands came around, cupping my breasts in his hands, a low moan escaped my lips as he continued to kiss down my chest.

His left hand traveled behind my back, un-clipping my bra, the straps fell down my shoulders, he pulled the bra off, letting it fall to the floor as I was exposed to his lust filled eyes.

He took my right breast between his lips, tongue washing over my nipple as his right hand massaged my left breast, making my whimper. 

He grabbed me by my ass, carrying me until I felt my back hit a cold surface. "Lets have some fun" He whispered into my ear, his voice was raspy. He continued to nibbled just under my earlobe.

I grinded against him, letting him know that I just wanted him inside me already.I worked at his pants, them falling to the floor as he kicked them away. My shorts joined his  pants on the floor seconds later.

He gripped my ass while his other hand began to tease me through my panties. I arched my back into him, he watched as he drove me crazy.

He slipped two fingers, rubbing my clit in a circular motion making me whine his name out loud. He them slipped them inside me. I gasped as I worked my hips against his fingers.

He kissed me again, moaning into his mouth he suddenly stopped. Putting me on the ground, once again, he brought my panties down and kneeled. 

Kissing down my stomach, his tongue left traces of him. Kissing the inside of my thighs teasingly, I groaned for more. "Jawn, stop teasing"

He chuckled lightly, Only to inch closer to my area, before his tongue finally washed over me. My eyes shut and laid my head back on the wall as I felt his lips and tongue continue to work, My hands running through his hair as I moaned louder.

I felt myself coming to my peak. "Jawn" I moaned out before I released myself. Breathing heavily, I slowly came down from my high. Jawn sprang back up,wiping his mouth.

"You taste really good, you know that." I felt my cheeks heat up but I took his face in my hands, kissing him again. He walked us back to our bedroom. 

He stopped for a quick moment, taking his underwear off, then climbing on top of me. 

Jawn liked to tease, placing the tip at my entrance, rubbing it slowly, I arched my hips for him to enter me but only moved away from me.

"What do you want baby?" He whispered, kissing my neck again. "Fuck me Jawn"

He looked at me, raising his eyebrows, "Oh? Beg for me" He demanded, his hand exploring the lengths of my body. Massaging my breast.

"I want you so badly Just fuck me, please, fuck me hard, until my legs are shaking"

He chuckled, satisfied with these words, he finally placed himself inside me, both of us moaning. He started off slow, filling me completely before pulling out and placing himself back inside me, bringing even more pleasure to us both.

His thrusts began to increase in speed, Our moans filled the air, cuss words flew out of our mouths as each thrust continued to hit each spot. I matched his pace, sweat building on our skin.

He lips attacked mine, capturing each others moans in our mouths.

"You feel so good baby" he huffed out, his hand began to rub my clit again, making the sensation multiply.

"Jawn, babe." I moaned out, feeling myself getting close to my climax. His breathing became more unsteady as he rested his lips on my collar bone, I scratched his back, pulling him closer to me.

With a couple of more thrusts, I arched my back into him, moaning his name loudly, coming to my climax for a second time that night.

He slowed his pace,pulling out and releasing himself beside me. Falling to my side, he pulled me close into my arms.

We waited for our breathing to return to normal. Jawn pulled the sheets up, covering our bodies. He turned to kiss me again.

"Damn. That was amazing" He breathed out, We both chuckled lightly as I nodded. 

He rested his hand on my cheek, stroking it gently, looking into my eyes. "You know I love you." I smiled, "I love you too Jawn."

I pecked his lips and he kissed my forehead, his arm wrapping around my waist, rubbing it gently as we drifted to sleep.