Ian Eastwood: My Baby- Alexis

-Alexis P.O.V-

Another Friday finally over. Finally out of school. Since school has started again, I forgot how much I needed an escape from everyone. So yea, I guess you can say school hasn't been so great lately.

I was buried with books and homework, nothing else but endless boring assignments to keep us busy. All I wanted to do was see Ian. We aren't exactly Boyfriend and Girlfriend yet...But I hope we will be soon. We obviously like each other a lot but I'm still in school and he travels so much, we decided to wait until things get settled.

I got home and fell onto my bed, which felt so soft and my eyes drifted close. In that moment, I was able to fully relax, which I haven't been able to do in a while. I had fallen asleep just like that.

-------------------------------

-Ian's P.O.V-

It'd been a while since I last visited Alexis. The last time we skyped she seemed stressed and tired. She was acting a little strange. She didn't know I would be in town, so maybe a surprise visit will make her feel better.

I quickly headed to her home, knowing that she was well out of school by now. As I stood on her doorstep, I started to get nervous. There were butterflies in my stomach. 

No we weren't officially together just yet...But maybe that'll change this week. I knocked on her door 3 times, letting out a small breath. My brain started scrambling, trying to decide what to say after 3 months,

"Hey, how's it going?" Nah, too calm. "SURPRISE ALEXIS! I MISS YOU!" No too exited. What if I just be straight up? "I'm in love with you Alexis and I want you to be my girlfriend." Eh, to quick, I wanna make it special when I ask her...

I shook my head and noticed there wasn't an answer at the door yet. I knocked again but still no answer. Well she had given me a key, just in case of emergency.

I searched my duffle bag for the key, finding it in a side pocket. I unlocked the door and walked in. "Hello? Alexis?" I asked, looking around. The living room tv was off, it was quiet.

I walked up stairs, finding Alexis's room, her door open and there she was, sleeping on the bed. Sorta like Sleeping Beauty, I thought of waking her up with a kiss. She looked so beautiful, so calm and relaxed as her chest rose and fell evenly. 

I gently placed my bag down on the floor and walked over to the other side of the bed. Slowly getting into the bed and laying next to her. She turned towards me, still sleeping. I draped my arm over her waist, pulling her closer to me.

I kissed her forehead, Lifting my hand up to her cheek, stroking it softly with my thumb. "God you're gorgeous" I whispered. My heart raced as I had forgotten how much I really loved her and missed her.

I placed my arm around her waist again as I also fell sleep.

------------------------------------------

-Alexis P.O.V-

I felt his arm around me, His warm body heat against mine. My heart suddenly began to  jump as I opened my eyes and saw his pink lips, long hair, his amazing scent.

I smiled, "Ian?" He slowly opened eyes and smiled. "Hi baby" His voice was a little horse but still really sexy. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. The first time he's really kissed me.Our lips melded together perfectly. They were soft and tasted like starbucks.

He took my hand in his, lacing our fingers together. "I missed you" he whispered. "I nodded."I missed you too, so much". He kissed me again.

"I love you Alexis" He looked straight into my eyes with lust clouding his brown eyes. "I love you too" I'm guessing this means we're together.

He pulled me into a tight hug, ending up on top of me as he rolled over. He pulled my legs to wrap around his waist, making me giggle. both hands at the side of my head, holding himself up above me.

He laughed as well, I ran my hands from his shoulders, down to his chest, then back up.I bit my lip and he dipped down to kiss me again.

"Mine, I want you to be mine" He finally said and butterflies erupted in my stomach, my heart skipped a beat. To finally hear him say it, I quickly nodded. "Yes Ian...I've waited to long for you finally ask"

We both chuckled a little as he rolled back over and I wrapped my arm around him, laying my head on his chest. I sighed deeply. "What's the matter Alexis? You seemed so sad so I decided to come over, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I uh...haven't had the best time in school lately. I just..I don't know I need a break." I closed my eyes and paid attention to his breathing, his heartbeat in his chest.

"I'm sorry. We'll do something special this week okay. I'll do anything to keep that beautiful smile on your face." He smiled and kissed the top of my head, bringing his arm around mine.

I smiled in relief. "Thank you Ian, it means a lot to me, I'm a lucky girl."

He laughed lightly, "Ofcourse, anything for you. I'm a lucky guy, I have a beautiful girlfriend now."

"I love you Ian"," I love you", he replied as I lifted my head up and kissed him, his hand massaged my cheek as our lips continued to meet.

I pulled away slowly, both of us wrapped up in each other. Nothing could ruin this amazing feeling of his love and my love for him.