Brian Puspos: You Are The Love Of My Life- Sam

Well, here we were again. As much as I hated it, Brian and I were fighting.

"You didn’t have to take that girl’s number though!" I put my hand on my hips, standing next to the couch where Brian lay, resting after his class.

"I didn’t! it was on a note she wrote for me, I’m not gonna NOT take a fan letter. What was I supposed to do? give it back and say "sorry this has your number, I can’t take this but thanks anyway"? He looked at me with wide eyes, sitting up

"No but you could’ve said something like "I have a girlfriend but thank you" or anything so girls don’t just flaunt themselves all over you all the time." I crossed my arms.

"I’m not flirting with any girls in front of you! I’m just being nice"

"Yea but there’s a line between nice conversation and handing out numbers okay?" I defended.

"You already know that my career requires all of this, you know that along the way people are going to flirt with me, occasionally. You would’ve done the same thing if you were me"

"No I would’ve been polite and made sure people knew I had a GIRLFRIEND" I scoffed.

"Do you want me to wear a sign that says "SAM IS MY GIRLFRIEND" over my head? It’s not like our relationship is a secret" He retorted.

"No, but just some thing to respect that we’re together." I leaned back against the wall, glaring at Brian.

"If you just trusted me, we wouldn’t have to argue over this" He stood up from the couch walking over to the kitchen. I followed his steps, keeping my distance.

"I trust you, but it’s the girls who want to seduce you with their…" I flung my arms in the air, frustrated “I don’t know, talent, dancing and good looks”

He looked up from his water with a smirk, laughing. “You’re afraid I’m gonna attracted to them? babe you don’t have to worry about that. You know you’re the only one I want.” He put his water back into the fridge, walking over to me.

"For now, but you could always find someone better than me, in all the different countries you’re about to go to, there will be so many girls who would do anything to be with you…" I said doubtfully.

He stepped closer to me “Sam, you’re the only girl I’d do anything for. You’re my one and only. I don’t care about those other girls. They’re people who love and support me. But I’m IN love with you. Why are you worried now?”

Doubts were filling my mind as we got closer to the day we would finally be away from each other for a month. We had been together for 7 months and I was still learning to let myself completely trust in Brian and my heart. I was still afraid he would leave me heart broken, like other guys have.

He’s been away before but only for a week at a time, and even then I was worried.

I looked down at my feet, but Brian gently lifted my chin to look at me, He frowned at my noticeable sadness.

"Sam, What’s wrong?" His thumb gently slid across my cheek, as his other hand pulled me closer to him by my waist. I placed my hand on his, before letting out a sigh.

"I’m just..worried that along with the distance, you’ll forget about me and some other girl will come by and you’ll fall for her.." I admitted.

"No baby, I’m not that kind of guy. I’ve spent the past 7 months with you and I’m completely infatuated with you, I don’t want to hurt you. I wouldn’t let some girl walk by and all of a sudden I was all over her." He placed his lips on mine gently. Staying like that for a moment he pulled back.