Caught CH1

(Since this is indeed my first story, I apologize in advance for my writing.) This will start out a week after the War (when the HOO books ended) and if you haven't read those, I am also apologizing in advance for spoilers. Some other couples with obviously be in here too! Now, for the story!

Travis Stoll (POV)
'Absolutely fantastic!' I thought as I caught my girlfriend - well, now, about to be ex-girlfriend behind the Dining Pavillon making out loudly with some douche-bag from Ares! I felt anger wash over me, but then I realized that I honestly didn't care. Even though she seemed nice and was pretty, I never really liked her because she would talk badly about her 'friends' behind her back. I also didn't really like her because I always had my mind on a special girl from the Demeter Cabin. I may have a gigantic growing crush on Katie Gardner, but I will probably never pursue her because I KNOW she hates me because of all the pranks I played on her and her cabin. The obnoxious, two kissing demigods hadn't noticed me which wasn't that surprising, thinking that they were basically trying to eat off each other's face like zombies!! So, I just walked away into the building. Now, I know what you're all thinking, the common "That's horrible!! Why didn't you do anything to stop them!!" is probably running through all of your minds right now! Honestly, I wasn't really in the mood, I was kinda depressed that Connor just unknowingly (accidentally)told me that him and Miranda (also from the Demter Cabin) had been secretly dating for a MONTH, and he still doesn't know that I know. Anyways I made a plan about how I'm just gonna break up with that cheater (jess..?) later. I wonder what her name was, but before you say anything like "You're so horrible Travis! You player!" you should know that 1)she had plastic surgery to look like her best friend. (Way freaky, I know.) and 2) I had only dated 3 girls in camp, I am not that much of a player! Anyways, I was actually waiting to have a reason to break up with her. I stood there, just gawking at them when my stomach grumbled, basically saying "time for dinner!" I walked in and I sat down where I always sit, next to Connor at the Hermes table. I do the necessary sacrifices and prayer to my father and sit down waiting for Jessica..? to come in.

I finally see Jessica (I think that's her name) come into the Dining Pavillon with the Ares boy not too far behind, smirking. I smile as I tell Connor what I'm finally about to do. I am still smiling when I get up, but as I am walking over to my about to be ex-girlfriend I caught the amazing Katie Gardner with a sad, disappointed look on her face staring at me. 'I wonder what that was about. Huh, oh well,I'll ask later!' I thought to myself.

When Jessica sees me, she smilies and gets up walking over to me. I start to totally re-thinking everything, and then I regain my amazing confidence and the smile drops from my face. I can see worry in her eyes as she stops in front of me. I now notice a few campers from nearby tables have looked over to watch what was going on. I smiled inside my brain, thinking to myself that this was gonna be a good show.

She leans in to greet me with a kiss but I push Jessica, the Daughter of Aphrodite, away from me. I hear a couple of "oooo" and "oh no's" coming from around me. Jessica stumbles back, surprised, but before she can speak I say "We are over. O-V-E-R. I saw you kissing that boy from the Ares cabin not twenty minutes ago, don't even try to give an excuse. Also, don't try to apologize or talk to me, I honestly don't care, I was waiting for you to cheat on me. You are Aphrodite's daughter after all!" and with that, I turn and walk quickly back to my table blushing furiously.

I quickly look to Katie, and she caught me staring at her. She started smiling at me with that mesmerizing twinkle in her eyes that I just cannot get over. I try to walk to my table, but still looking at Katie, I bump into the table. Again, I look like a red strawberry that Katie picks from the fields almost every day. I can hear her amazing beautiful laugh coming from all the way across the room. I went back to my seat, ignoring the smirk on Connor's face and basically ignoring anyone who tries to talk to me. I had only one thing on my mind, and that one thing was the beautiful, talented, adorable, Katie Belle Sto- I mean Gardner.