First Day at Goode CH11

Previously
I just chuckled at her. "Well, common
guys," I said to my Demi-friends "Let's go get our schedules!".

Katie Gardner (POV)
For our 'Demi-group', we had English first. The bell had already ring for the start of first period, so we would walk in about 5 minutes late. Once Juniper opened the door and stepped in, I could automatically see her happy face fall. That made me very worried. We all shuffled in, and looked at the teacher. "Hello, we are the-" Chris started. "New Students." The teacher finished. He had a smile on his face like he knew who we were. "I'm your English teacher for this semester, and your Language Arts teacher for next semester. My name is Paul, Paul Blofis." We all gasped and smiled. "Prissy's-I mean Percy's- Stepdad??" Clarisse said with a smirk on her face. "Yes, I am 'Prissy's' Stepfather. Class, These are 5 of the new 20 transfer students. Please make them feel welcome. Thank you." He turned back to us, "They will introduce themselves, then they will find a seat."

"Clarisse La Rue, and I swear if any of you make googly eyes or doubt that I am stronger than all of you 'jocks', you will be sorry." She ended it with a sickly sweet smile.

"Chris Rodriguez, and this is my girlfriend, so not only will you get her if you mess with her, you'll also get me."

"Juniper Greengrass" Juniper said as sweet as she could muster, I mean the poor tree nymph was shaking of fear!

"I am Travis Stoll, and this is my girlfriend-" my boyfriend started to say.
"I can introduce myself, Trav. I'm Katie Gardner, and please don't touch my hair. Thanks." At my old school, people would not stop touching or tugging my hair. What? It's just a precaution, geez!

We took our seats, Travis and I were sitting next to Juniper near the center of the room. Clarisse dragged Chris to the back of the room, but she looked upset that the only two seats were separated by a Sophomore, I think. "Move." she said with a hardcore stare. The poor kid moved without a second look at her, grabbing all of his stuff. She smiled at him, which I guess he took as a thank you. He just nodded at Chris instead, who just chuckled.

Mr.Blofis started to talk, asking us to pull out our English books. Juniper, Chris, and I were the only ones of the 'Demi-group' who took our English books that were written in Greek out. Travis fell asleep, with his head on my shoulder. I smiled, thinking how idiotic my boyfriend was and how I will probably need to teach I'm everything later today. I tried to pay attention, and and not let the ADHD take over me, and somehow I managed to do the lesson.

The next two classes (Algebra and Science) went the exact same way, but in them, boys were gawking at Juniper, Clarisse and I. Travis was about to punch this boy named Gavin, but I put his hand down, holding it. He automatically calmed, but when I walked by, I stomped on his foot, probably breaking a toe in the process. Oh well. Clarisse did something similar to me each time also. Juniper just wouldn't look anyone in the eye, avoiding every boy. I wonder how much she missed Grover. Poor thing.

I woke Travis up after Science, my favorite subject so far. I answered nearly every question correctly, along with Lilian. She was also in my class. The teacher loved us, but some people in the class thought we were teachers pets. I didn't really care, I just wanted a 100 in that class.

He grumbled, but once I whispered in his ear that it was time for lunch he shot right up. We walked hand in hand to the Cafeteria, and once our Demi-group was there, we started looking for our friends.

Annabeth Chase (POV)
All of Percy's friends had almost the same schedule as our 'Demi-Group'.
Our 'group' was the first to arrive at the Cafeteria. We looked for a small-ish long table that can sit around 25 people. Percy was walking super fast, then shouted to me "Babe! I found a table that says... "Exchange Students and friends! There's 25 seats exactly!!! I think." The rest of us walked over and sat down at the table. Thankfully, under the table, the was a place to burn our sacrifices to the Gods and Goddesses.

Other students started to come in too, finding tables with friends. Our 'Demi-groups' started to find us, ending with Juniper's group. In our backpacks, there's were packed lunches made by our Godly Parents.

We were all eating peacefully, talking as a group, including everyone. Clarisse and Reyna were having an intense staring contest, and Percy was going crazy. The first 10 minutes of lunch were enjoyable, then, we heard a squeal. All of us turned, except Reyna and Clarisse. They were still staring. We saw a group of girls in short skirts, with their faces pounded with make up.  There was one girl in particular who stood at the front of the group, who looked even more stuck up than the rest. She had obviously dyed red hair, and was holding a bag that looked like it costed 100,000 dollars. She squealed again, and I noticed all the color from Percy's face just drain. "PERCYYYYY!!! I KNEW you'd come back for me!!! I missed you so much baby!! Come here!!" The girl shouted, which made most of the Cafeteria go silent. "I'm not your boyfriend, Samantha. I didn't come back for you, I came back to get an education so I could go to college with my smart beautiful girlfriend, Annabeth." Percy said loudly so everyone could hear, and he wrapped his arm around me in the process. I smiled at the girl, Samantha. "Why would you want a dumb blond over me, Percy??!??! I bet she doesn't even spoke ENGLISH right!" I just smirked at that. "The correct way is saying 'I bet she doesn't even SPEAK English CORRECTLY.' Dumb Blonde, huh? I think my 5.0 begs to differ. Not only am I completely fluent in English, I am also fluent in Greek, Ancient Greek, and Latin." Samantha just looked, well, flabbergasted. She then regained her composure and said "Oh yeah? How do we know you're not lying, huh? Say two sentences to me in all of those languages!" She said the last part a little worriedly. "
"Πιστεύετε πραγματικά ότι δεν είμαι άπταιστα ; Πω πω , είσαι πολύ σκύλα. Μπορεί όλοι πιστεύουν ότι σκέφτεται im δεν άπταιστα ; moms μου μια Θεά , θ στοίχημα το δικό της είναι μια οδοντίατρος ή κάτι τέτοιο! Spero equidem sermonem dederitis quomodo scietur id quod satis esset inconveniens."

As I was saying this, all of my Demi-friends were starting to laugh or already laughing their heads off. They knew exactly what I was saying, too. I gave Samantha a death stare, and she just turned, let out a 'humph' and walked away. The whole Cafeteria was in awe, staring at me and our table. Since I was still standing up, I shouted "NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE, EAT YOUR LUNCH!" and then everyone thankfully went back to what they were doing.

Percy's old friends were just staring at us in awe.

Lilian was going crazy! "You know Greek too?? I love Greek!! The mythology too!!" She managed to get out. All of us just chuckled and said "Yep." together. The 5 had no words for the rest of the Lunch Period.