Monday's are Sometimes OK CH10

Previously
Even though I WAS excited for school and how awesome we were gonna be, I  still had an uneasy feeling in my stomach that was telling that something was going to go wrong this year. Maybe even on the first day.

Percy Jackson (POV)
School starts today! Yay. I'm so excited for girls to not stop leaving me alone and for jocks(jerks) to act like they are better than me. They're not, obviously, but I am not allowed to show my powers to mortals. Also since basically all of us have ADHD and or Dyslexia, hardly any of us can sit still and LEARN. It's torture. Don't get me wrong, there are good things about school too! Like having all of my friends not only live with me but also go to school with me!

Hey, I know what you're thinking, "Awww did little Percy not have any friends?". Well, I guarantee you I was not popular but I did have a small circle of friends and I miss them so much. I haven't seen them since the end of Freshman year, so they probably either forgot about me or made new better friends. I almost forgot, as a freshman I was also the Swim Team Captain! I wonder who was during sophomore year. Hmm. Oh well.

Anyways, back to getting ready for school. I had about 15 minutes to be in my car driving, so I took a shower, allowing myself to get wet and clean, then just dried myself off. I looked in the mirror, and even though I was seventeen I looked about 19.  I bet everyone else did too, wow. We would probably stand out. I guess it was because all of the training and all of the dramatic, emotional, and physical stuff we went through.

I looked at my desk, and saw a blue-green backpack already packed. I just smirked, thinking how I probably won't even use it (Annabeth and Athena would probably be so mad at me, but when are they not?). I grabbed it then walked used the elevator to go down a level, then went straight to the kitchen.

Leo, well, he was eating burnt, sorry, torched toast. Annabeth was reading, probably already finished with breakfast. Nico was just barely eating chocolate cereal. The rest were just eating and talking at the table. I pecked Annabeth on the cheek, grabbed a banana and some toast, then yelled out to everyone "LETS GOTO SCHOOL!" I made Nico jump. Hehe, that was fun.:)

We all jumped into our cars, and then 1 by 1, all twenty of us were on the road to Goode. All we rolled up, I could already see everyone staring at us, not to mention judging the crap out of us. We all took up one whole parking row, all twenty of us. We looked pretty badass, but still like rich kids.

We all walked to the front of the school, and some people had stopped gawking at us and went back to whatever they were doing. Others, sadly, didn't. We all separated into three groups , just talking, when I heard a gasp. I stood still, trying to recognize the voice. A guy whispered "Percy? Is that really you?" All of my Demi-friends all went silent to see my reaction. Slowly, recognizing the voice, a grin spread across my face. I turned around, dropped my stuff, just staring at how much my friends had changed since freshman year. Henry, woah, Henry got tall. Lilian, somehow, she looked smarter. I smiled brightly at her, she had helped me so much in school. Boy, even JULES had stayed with them! I would have thought that by now she would have been a cheerleader by now! There was also a girl holding hands with Henry. I recognized her as the girl he had a crush on in Freshman Year. Savanna, I think. Then, at last, there was Mikey. He was my absolute best friend. Once I thought about it, he was the freshman Swim Team Vice-Captain, so he was probably the captain last year. I sighed, relieved that it wasn't  Anthony or Tyler, twin jocks/jerks. "You have no idea how I have missed you!!" I shouted at them, then I ran up and give everyone, even Savanna, a bone crushing hug. They all gagged back, of course. "WHEN-HOW-WHERE HAVE YOU-WHO ARE THEY- WHAT?!?!!?" Mikey shouted back at me. I explained the best I could without telling the whole thing about a war and Gods and Goddeses and Monsters. I introduced every single one of my Demi-friends, and said that we would be here for the next 2 years.

They were practically bouncing up and down with joy, especially Mikey. Savannah, with an H, was just smiling and laughing at the group of friends.

SCREEEEEEEEEEECH

"They still haven't fixed the bell??" I asked Lilian, who nodded her head sadly. "No, the principal sent me out without me saying 5 words on why we need to have a normal bell!". I just chuckled at her. "Well, common
guys," I said to my Demi-friends "Let's go get our schedules!".

*Time skip, they were all basically split into four groups of 5 with their classes, these are who the groups of Demi-wizards are.Also, their schedules are either in Greek and Latin and so are their books, naturally*

Groups (Going Down)
Grover  /  Juniper  / Reyna     / R.E.D.
Percy    /  Clarisse  / Frank      / Leo
Annie  / Chris     /  Hazel    / Calypso
Will    /   Travis     / Connor  / Piper
Nico  /     Katie   / Miranda  / Jason

Classes (Not in any schedule order)
Semester One
•Greek Language
•PE
•English
•Algebra
•Science/Horticulture
•Extra
•Extra

Semester Two
• Greek Mythology
• PE
• USA History
• Global Studies
• Chemistry
•Calculus
•Exrta