Some Things Can't be Fixed CH14

I just want to warn anyone, this chapter may have some real trigger warnings with Depression. I want everyone who reads by book to stay safe and feel safe in their own bodies, so please be careful if you read this.

Previously
We disposed of the products in Annabeth's garbage bin, and then quickly left. I went to Katie's room and then Connor went to his room. When she finds out, this is going to be amazing.

Katie Gardner (POV)
I sigh as my idiotic boyfriend and his brother turn back around in Annabeth's room. I lightly walked to my room, making sure not to wake anyone up. I was about 2 doors away from my room when I see Nico stepping out of Will's room in tears.

"NICO!! What happened?? Why are you crying?? Is everything okay?? Are YOU okay??"

Nico just nods his head in a 'no' motion. I rush up to him, and he basically falls into my chest.

"Shhhh. Shh. It's gonna be okay. It's all okay. Come with me to my room. Let's sort this out."

He only whimpered back with a simple "Okay..".

During battle, he saved my life. After the War, we both kind of became friends and pretty comfortable around each other.

Anyways, what could have even happened in Will's room? They couldn't have broken up. No, of course not. Maybe a fight? Maybe something with Nico's family that's happened? A whole bunch of scenarios we're running through my head as I guided Nico in my room and onto my bed.

Will Solace (POV)
*10 minutes earlier*
I texted Neeks to come to my room, and thankfully he obliged. Minutes later, I heard a soft knock at the door. I got up from my comfy position on the bed and walked to open my bedroom door.

"Hey babe, you look fiiiiine!" I said slyly to Nico and he blushed a deep red. UGH! Why does my boyfriend have to be so cute?

Anyways, as I looked closer at my boyfriend, I could notice something different in his eyes. Not a good different, mind you. Nico collapsed on my bed, taking up the whole thing. He's a small person, I don't know how he could have taken up a queen sized bed.

Smiling to myself, I ran up and landed on him. "OOOF! Will, that hurts!"
"I'm sorry baby, a kiss will make it better! Doctor's Orders!"
"Will, that's really sexy and all, but your elbow landed in my stomach...."
I quickly wrapped him up in me, switching our positions so I was sitting on the bed, leaning on the backboard, and my boyfriend was curled up in my arms. He snuggled into my 'hot pocket of a body', as Nico has told me before. Suddenly, my shirt feels wet.
"Nico, are you okay?"
No answer.
"Nico, please. You can talk to me. What happened?"
Again, he was silent, except for a few sniffles. I kissed his forehead, and started to rub my hand up and down his back.
"Neeks, I know I haven't said said this to you before, but I am in love with you. I'm right here for you Nico. Please. It hurts me when you cry, you're too ama-'
'NO IM NOT WILL. AND YOU DONT LOVE ME. NO ONE HAS EVER LOVED ME! IM NOT AMAZING, SO STOP TRYING TO HELP ME, BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOING TO HELP. JUST STOP. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, BECAUSE YOU CANT. YOU HAVENT SURVIVED TARTARUS ALONE, AND YOU CERTAINLY ARENT DEPRESSED AND HAVENT BEEN FOR OVER HALF YOUR LIFE." Nico screamed to me. Tears were building up in my eyes, threatening to fall at any given moment. When he looked at me, I could see that he softened.

I know that he didn't mean that. I know that he wasn't mad at me, there has to be something deeper. "Nico, i'm just trying to help you, please if you need to talk-"
"I just need time, Will." He replied, with tears already running down his cheeks, "I just need time to think. About us. Give me time." I gave a small and raspy "O-okay.." Nico then turned, and walked out of my room, shutting the door.
I hugged my knees to my chest, dreading every moment that went wrong in the past 10 minutes. He couldn't hate me, something else was going on. I do love him. He needs to know that. Did I push to much? Did I say something wrong? Should i not have told him I loved him? What was going on inside the broken body of the love of my life?

Annabeth Chase (POV)
Percy and I searched for about 10 minutes, coming up with no blue cookies. "Argh! The Stolls tricked me! They probably ate all my blue cookies!" Percy angrily said as we were going up the elevators. "Seaweed Brain, you should have never trusted the Stolls in the first place! Anyways, babe, i'm going to take a shower, you should too, then maybe we can sleep in your bed tonight, okay?" I gave him a quick peck on the lips before i heard an answer from him. I walked into my bathroom, and took my shower. I used shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, mind you. I put my hair in a towel and changed back into my pajamas. I walked over to Percy's room to find him snoring and drooling already. I softly chuckled to myself as I took my hair out of my towel and later next to Percy, snuggling up in him.

*Next Morning*

Percy Jackson (POV)

I wake up to a blaring alarm clock. Wait.

No, that's not an alarm clock.... THATS ANNABETH SREAMING FROM THE BATHROOM!

I quickly jump up and run to the bathroom to make sure she's okay, but as I walk in I am greeted by a .... weird ...... sight.

I see blue hair.

'Whelp, that's new' I think to myself. "Annabeth..? Why is your hair blue?" I ask as calmly as I can. She CANT be taking this easily!

In a not-so-calm response with a not-so-nice facial expression, she screeches "STOOOOOOOLS!".

What did those idiots do to my Princess's beautiful golden hair?